[PVE Official] Are you allowed to block a terminal?

Marine1Delta

I just started Extinction and found a nice big open spot in the snow dome that has a terminal that I'm able to build around. Curious if anyone knows if I'm allowed to enclose it in my base or not. Don't feel like building a big base just to get dev wiped. Thanks in advance.

• Volunteer Moderator
32 minutes ago, Marine1Delta said:

I just started Extinction and found a nice big open spot in the snow dome that has a terminal that I'm able to build around. Curious if anyone knows if I'm allowed to enclose it in my base or not. Don't feel like building a big base just to get dev wiped. Thanks in advance.

→ https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/code-of-conduct/

PvE Specific Griefing

> Game Blocking - you are not allowed to block other tribes from playing the game on PvE servers. This can include but is not limited to:

• Building at their base
  • Blocking in other tribes dinos
  • Blocking access in/out of a tribes base
  • Obstructing pathways or waterways for the purpose of denying another tribe access
  • Blocking access to important resources (ie. charge nodes, gas nodes, Extinction City Terminals, etc)

Or you can come to legacy. Since the release of Valguero some Chinese players decided to block caves with tamed dinos (they put a rhino facing the button to open the cave, and a paracer that has a building on its back and the inside button "stucked" inside this little building).

Later they decided to expand their actions by taming golems, placing them at obelisk terminals and transform them into rocks, so no-one can access it.

When asked why, they told us "because we can and we will". They probably dont want others to do bosses (since you cant get artefacts or open terminals).

The cave blocking happened the same day the map was released, terminal blocking came a little later when they tamed the golems. And since we are legacy, and everyone is screaming "you are on borrowed time, we dont care about you" and with no support, we just patiently wait for transfers opening so we can move to another Valguero.

So, if you wish to have your own terminal, legacy is a way to go!

6 hours ago, Erinn said:

Or you can come to legacy. Since the release of Valguero some Chinese players decided to block caves with tamed dinos (they put a rhino facing the button to open the cave, and a paracer that has a building on its back and the inside button "stucked" inside this little building).

Later they decided to expand their actions by taming golems, placing them at obelisk terminals and transform them into rocks, so no-one can access it.

When asked why, they told us "because we can and we will". They probably dont want others to do bosses (since you cant get artefacts or open terminals).

The cave blocking happened the same day the map was released, terminal blocking came a little later when they tamed the golems. And since we are legacy, and everyone is screaming "you are on borrowed time, we dont care about you" and with no support, we just patiently wait for transfers opening so we can move to another Valguero.

So, if you wish to have your own terminal, legacy is a way to go!

There's ways to fix problems on Legacy....that do not need to be discussed on the forums ..mesg me on steam Lycan187u :)

21 hours ago, Lycan187u said:

There's ways to fix problems on Legacy....that do not need to be discussed on the forums ..mesg me on steam Lycan187u :)

I actually...eh... removed their dinos from the entrance (only the ones blocking the buttons to open, I avoided the rest they had there) few times already, but they just keep replacing them... Started with parasaur/iguanodon, then they moved to higher lvled and tanky dinos such as rhino or paracer. First I just slightly moved them, but they kept putting it back in place so I made a more permanent move. Next day the rhino was back.

I tried to message you but the phone steam app is kinda buggy for me, allows me to add you only.

4 hours ago, Erinn said:

I actually...eh... removed their dinos from the entrance (only the ones blocking the buttons to open, I avoided the rest they had there) few times already, but they just keep replacing them... Started with parasaur/iguanodon, then they moved to higher lvled and tanky dinos such as rhino or paracer. First I just slightly moved them, but they kept putting it back in place so I made a more permanent move. Next day the rhino was back.

I tried to message you but the phone steam app is kinda buggy for me, allows me to add you only.

Ahh yes I'm sorry add me :) with transfers open I'm sure we can figure out a way to handle these bullies

Archived