Brontosaurus Ridiculousness

mudplayerx

They can be pretty annoying when you're starting out. Loud, makes the screen shake and that tail swipe does a lot of damage. 

I hate the height of the bushes, especially on the lake shores (starter-ish areas). They envelop your character, can't count the number of times I aggro'd random stegos, trikes or ankys. Or lost early wooden huts to bronto accidents ><

Luckily once you get some carnivores of your own, you'll be glad there's so many brontos. Nice amount of meat repeatedly delivered to your doorstep ^^

4 minutes ago, Lauren42 said:

They can be pretty annoying when you're starting out. Loud, makes the screen shake and that tail swipe does a lot of damage. 

I hate the height of the bushes, especially on the lake shores (starter-ish areas). They envelop your character, can't count the number of times I aggro'd random stegos, trikes or ankys. Or lost early wooden huts to bronto accidents ><

Luckily once you get some carnivores of your own, you'll be glad there's so many brontos. Nice amount of meat repeatedly delivered to your doorstep ^^

You can remove shaking in settings

On 9/29/2019 at 2:45 AM, Lauren42 said:

I know and feel this pain so much. And in my new base I thought I was safe from them but just this morning I was working inside my happy little wooden shack and all of a sudden everything started to shake like crazy. Can't wait till I have something to eat them all!!

• 1 month later...

Archived