pvp TrueArk - Xbox PDS

Bl00df4rt

TrueArk - Xbox PDS

About the server: This server is meant to capture that sweet ark feeling just before the release of the Tek tier on Xbox, when wyverns didn't exist and when the Giga was the primary method of raiding. Although there are many things I simply can't change, like what dinos spawn and classic flyers, I am still doing my best. There is also 2x xp, resources and taming as to give the server a constant evolution event feeling. 

How to join: Send a message to FieldTea6328514, saying that you would like to join. You will be friended by FieldTea and will recieve an invite to our club so that you can join without having to friend FieldTea. As of 9/28/19, the club's name is "Gremlin Den". Feel free to have fun and do whatever you want, I make no rules. 

Why did I make this: It doesn't seem like Wildcard ever intends to fix dedicated servers on xbox, and I made the mistake of jumping to conclusions and purchasing a seperate console without knowing this. Although it's not what I wanted, I want to make sure I didn't flush $350 down the drain.

Update 10/24/19 Well, the halloween update has rolled around now and my server has yet to reappear. I can't even go on it anymore without feeling somewhat responsible for people working up to nothing in that short time. I had a nice community growning and structures being built; now I have a disfunctional server that doesn't even remember admins. I paid my hard-earned money for this, without any warning from Wildcard in game telling me that it wouldn't appear like it should. Us personal dedicated server owners shouldn't have to retreat to forums on the internet in order for a small handful of people to join our servers, we should be able to appear like any other pc server. If Wildcard had any heart, they'd throw away their fake "inside policy" and allow for pds's to appear; it truly is the greatest feeling in the game to have such a thing at your control. You're able to not only play the game normally, but you're able to talk and bond with the people playing. It's a shame that money has tainted the industry, and more so the fact that no company is striving for change. Wildcard could surprise us all if they quit their "inside policy" and actually paid attention to pds owners. I'll keep this updated, like always, just feeling a little down lately.

Update 2: Maybe I spoke too soon...the October 10th update dropped yesterday and the server has now vanished once again. It seems to be a constant fight, but I'm not going to give up; having it on the list brought back so many good memories of the game in its early stsges, hopefully it'll get resolved. I'll keep this updated.

Update: The server has shown up finally. After 6 months of pleading and begging, it seems that Wildcard has finally fixed PDS. It might just be for me, but I don't know. It's all hit me so fast and I don't know how to express how thankful I am. I'll update if anything changes.

It's not, vanished just as fast as it appeared on the list. It's 2x Xp, Taming and Gathering, stats are vanilla. Feeling a little down at the moment, like a failed all of the people that joined. They shouldn't have to suffer because Wildcard can't get their personal dedicated servers together, but I don't know why I feel so guilty. They've proven they can do it, so there's no excuse.

Archived