Performance/Lag improvement! (reduce number of specific creature)

BERSERK3R

Suggestion

Performance/Lag FIX! (reduce number of specific creature)

As you can see on the screenshot, people are practically limitless breeding dino's causing EXTREME framedrops.
Having multiple of these bases close, its LITERALLY unplayable at 1-5 fps....its UNACCEPTABLE.

Now...those people have bases JUST ONLY for LAG....oh i mean, "breeding"..nothing more.
This game is fun and you should be able to do anything you can, however WITHIN LIMITS!

Just like "turret limits" "tame limits" "plant x sway animation limit", etc.

- Wildcard: Additionally add a limation to the amount of creatures you can have of ONE type.
- Perhaps make breeding more efficient and faster, to compensate for MASS BREEDING FARMS....

Seriously, Ced or anyone from Wildcard go have a base near this one (example), and do your thing, its literally unplayable.
It has nothing to do with my PC, its pure UNLIMITED use of animations and assets....

- Also, add shorter range of "low quality animations".
- It seems that the tails of the managarmr are really really really fancy, that they cause additional performance impact.

If its not my base, not my creatures, they are inside a base, and i should not see them or that player is NOT there, the ANIMATIONS SHOULD BE MINIMAL!!

20190926201242_1.jpg

0 replies to this server topic

There have been no replies to this suggestion yet

Archived