Spawn commands too long

NOU123

Spawn commands too long

So when i play on singleplayer and mess around with commands, something that really annoys me is how long it takes to summon a creature. Like if i want a dodo i go 

¨summon dodo_character_bp_c¨ It seems short but when you play xbox and don´t have a keyboard it could take a while to type one of those. On Minecraft when you use a summon command it only takes the creature´s name and underscores in the spaces and it works fine. I just think they should shorten it a little bit like just saying ¨Summon dodo¨ and if you want a bunny dodo do ¨summon dodo__bunny¨ It would be way simpler and more efficient. What do you guys think?

• 4 weeks later...
20 hours ago, Kaprosuchus said:

I think.... a ridiculous amount of server maintenance stuff could be simplified and the lack of a in game admin panel that works well is one of them.

My Dino spawning command doesn’t work at all I use Xbox 1s and the exact command I put in was 

GMSummon “Raptor_Character_BP_C” 50 Ian on the island creative and I’ve tried  with and without caps it just doesn’t work at all am I putting the command in wrong or am I not pressing the admin button correctly ( I press A) 

Archived