1000+ man hour base meshed and wiped - WILDCARD YOU ARE REPSONSIBLE FOR THIS

overborg

1000+ man hour base meshed and wiped - WILDCARD YOU ARE REPSONSIBLE FOR THIS

As the title states. A few days ago my tribes base, on official pvp,  built up over 2.5 months was meshed and wiped by a group of incompetents who attempted 4 times to raid it legitimately. The 5th time, they got someone into the mesh with a velo, hundreds of rockets, and a railgun. Over the next 2 hours they proceeded to demolish the entire base.

The amount of work put into this base was huge - with the majority of the work being defenses at the entrances. 2.5 months of work, well over 1000 man hours, not counting all the time raising tames.

I am holding wildcard responsible for this, as they continue to put absolute minimal effort into fixing the meshing issue. THIS IS SOMETHING THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN ADDRESSED AND FIXED LONG AGO. How this company can be so incompetent and disrespectful toward its customers who are attempting to play the game competitively and legitimately is beyond me.

Due to this incredible disrespect on wildcards part, I will be boycotting genisis. I strongly urge you to consider doing the same.

Archived