Your thoughts??

EnderKaziki

6 hours ago, RipRavage said:

Thats a little ridiculous that they can do that since bosses aren't supposed to take things like bleed or be grabbed, but i guess its a decent strategy for the moment.  Just based on the video though it seems like this strategy can go south really quick since the deinoynchus are paper thin and it requires good saddles and a daedon.  The guy in the video was also using level 300 deinonychus, which would require some breeding.  It probably wont get fixed for a long time since they are working on more dlc.

Have you done this strategy with the Island Dragon, or just Valguero bosses?

So in that video he has lvl 300 deinos cause he is spawning them in and that is needed to get the stats to standard levels. those arent the same as straight up breed lvl 300 deinos.. Also he is doing the entire fight with just deinos which I would not recommend cause like you said, they are paper thin. I put their health up to between 3-4k hp and the rest into melee and primarily use them for the dragon, not at all on the monkey, and if the manticore is having issues landing then I will include the deinos on the manticore till its low life. using this strat I have never lost a deino on gamma or beta and Im using journeyman saddles around 65armor.

Archived