Listen to your community, Wildcard!

jamescoolcrafter15

1 hour ago, yekrucifixion187 said:

Negative. You can down vote a comment to the topic/suggestion. You can't down vote the suggestion itself. 

They did that so that the trolls with 50 accounts, that @invincibleqc detailed, can't just down vote something to do it. 

But now the trolls with 50 accounts spam upvotes.

6 minutes ago, jamescoolcrafter15 said:

If you're not a toxic player then they aren't referring to you, they're referring to the toxic players. I for one have had experience seeing VERY toxic players all over the place.

My playstyle would according to your videos make me a very toxic player. This is very disappointing since I'm merely engaging in the full pursuit of PVP as the game permits.

1 minute ago, jamescoolcrafter15 said:

But now the trolls with 50 accounts spam upvotes.

Oh. I'm not saying it's a perfect voting system. I for one think default setting should be recently updated, what I use to see the newest posts, but I'd rather a topic get the 50 spam up votes since if it's a bad idea other people will just not vote as opposed to 50 genuine up votes verse 100 troll to troll down votes.

2 minutes ago, ForzaProiettile said:

My playstyle would according to your videos make me a very toxic player. This is very disappointing since I'm merely engaging in the full pursuit of PVP as the game permits.

ok so my question would be do you use duping and meshing techniques? because sadly the "game permits" these to occur.

18 minutes ago, yekrucifixion187 said:

Oh. I'm not saying it's a perfect voting system. I for one think default setting should be recently updated, what I use to see the newest posts, but I'd rather a topic get the 50 spam up votes since if it's a bad idea other people will just not vote as opposed to 50 genuine up votes verse 100 troll to troll down votes.

They should base it off game accounts. 1 game account = 1 vote. That way it stops the spam but still allows those that care deeply about the game and have supported Studio Wildcard by buying multiple copies of the game, to get a greater say.

Archived