HELP HELP HELP PLEASE

Viper1986kb

HELP HELP HELP PLEASE

Hi guys and girls I am currently renting a server from goportal and would like to change the dino’s that spawn in on my map I’ve watched a few YouTube videos but still can’t gwt it to work would anyone know if these are the right setting to put into the ini 

NPCReplacements=(FromClassName=“dinocommand”,ToClassName =“replacmentdino”)

To spawn in none map dino’s

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString=“location”,NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName=“add made up name”,EntryWeight=0.20,NPCsToSpawnStrings=(“dinocommand”))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString=“dinocammand”,MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.20)))

Thank you 

• Wildcard Community

I would need to see your actual values you have in these entries in order to tell you what you are doing wrong.
Unless these are actually the values you are using in which case....

NPCReplacements=(FromClassName=“dinocommand”,ToClassName =“replacmentdino”)

Container=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString=“location”,NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName=“add made up name”,EntryWeight=0.20,NPCsToSpawnStrings=(“dinocommand”))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString=“dinocammand”,MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.20)))

The bits I have highlighted in red are things that need to be changed. Things like FromClassName and ToClassName need values of the actual class names (appended with a _C at the end) of the creatures you want to use.

Archived