Whistling aggressive sets my dinos to attack my target

CaptainObvious

When I whistle aggressive I want all my dinos within earshot to be set to agressive. Instead they are all set to attack my target. I play on xbox one. Is it possible to set all my dinos to agressive at once instead of holding down y and going into behavior options to do it 1x1?

1 hour ago, CaptainObvious said:

When I whistle aggressive I want all my dinos within earshot to be set to agressive. Instead they are all set to attack my target. I play on xbox one. Is it possible to set all my dinos to agressive at once instead of holding down y and going into behavior options to do it 1x1?

Not that I have found. Maybe try a tame group? They probably made it that way so if you accidentally whistle aggressive it doesn't screw up your base, so a tame group might work with aggressive because it's just the creatures in that group. 

That's actually what I want it for is at my base, for added protection. The tame group is somewhat useful for doing this. Also, any whistle command could hurt u if done in the wrong situation, so I hope that's not the reason the aggressive whistle sets tames to attack target. So have u just accepted this or do u think it should be different 

If you want Dinos to protect your base do not set them all to aggressive. Aggressive Dinos will keep chasing anything they see and end up far far away from your base. 

Set one tanky dino (a trike or Stego perhaps with lots of HP) to passive and park it near your base.

Set your attack Dinos to NEUTRAL and have them all follow the one on Passive.

This will make them rush back to your base after fighting.

Archived