Community Crunch 199: Mysterious Mysteries: Introducing ????

StudioWildcard

• Volunteer Moderator
41 minutes ago, Only1Kaibert said:

Adding new dinos (or wyverns, or critters in general) would not be boring. Crafting creatures isn't as satisfying as taming or breeding for new stats. Was disappointed that the only new creature in Valguero was the deinonychus. While cool, I was looking forward to taming some other creatures, or to have access to rock drakes on more than one map perhaps. I'd heard rumors of a forest dragon, or a water dragon before it came out. Also that some of the other creatures from pc mods might make an appearance, for example that giant crocodile one I forget the name of (not the Sarco, obviously). 

Searching the new map for as yet undiscovered creature spawns and being the first or one of the first to have new creatures is the best part of the game. 

Adding new dinos (i'm referring to real dinos, not dragons and stuff) would be more boring than anything else because they would all do the same thing in general as what the other dinos do. Adding other types of creatures whether mechanical, mythical etc would be much better because the Devs can give them abilities that make them different and therefore more worthwhile taming.

• Like 3

how about you fix the manticore as it never landed for me the whole fight lost all my dinos and gear beat the dragon and ape just waited 10 minites for him to come down and he never did ..... and yes for those who would moan i should have brought guns i did but no excuse for it still not to land FIX THIS!!!

On 9/24/2019 at 3:41 AM, danlillis said:

i totaly agree and this thing kinda reminds me of a radar/jammer/scanner or something like this cause it has legs that look like it can hold it up inplace just my thoughts on this~ and looking forward to seeing more~! : )

Gotta be scanner, something a little more precise than a scoop.

3 ocular mechanisms - native vision - thermal - IR/Night 
2 light's -high intensity and low intensity 

the native ocular mechanism - main 'eye' has shielding which is mostly found in marine biology than terrestrial.

the forward protrusions top and bottom coupled with the gill like shell  (unknown propulsion system) seem to provide zero turn radius if a tek marine lifeform but not for a terrestrial bound lifeform.

Tek Bivalvia maybe?  if even a life form other wise i deffer back to my other comment.

question?  why hasnt a franken fish been added? they can traverse land and are carnivorous..... every marine lifeform in the game is strictly marine except for a few reptiles, fine time to add a fish that can chase you up,onto and well beyond the beaches.   

If you look up genesis on the ark wiki and go to creatures this thing is in fact, called a sentry. It is in fact, a turret. But since we already have tek turrets this one might be special... EDIT: If you look closely at the sentry, it is not a tripod, the 2 bars on the bottom are also on the top but sticking out underneath it. So perhaps it is like a turret but it can fold up the sticks on the bottom and fly. Allowing you to make a portable turret. If someone had an army of those it would be glorious...

Edited by NOU123
Lol i didnt look close emough

when they are going to fix the extinction, you are playing quietly and close the whole game, I remind you that it was a payment dlc it was not free as valguero or ragnarok

it is incredible that he already left so long and still have that error, it is one of respect that they think of a new dlc when the game continues to present failures and crashes

On 9/24/2019 at 2:24 AM, Erinn said:

It looks like it has a lot of lights in the front, I guess it will be for deep water exploring. Also a lot of people kept talking about how bad it is to see colors underwater, so I guess they are giving us what we wanted for christmas. Kinda reminds me of the waterglider from subnautica, thats why I thought about it.

I think it could be because of genesis and they said there was a big underwater part of the map