Turtle seems like it'd be cool but useless

Peteed1

DId they state that the turtle can't leave water or something?  because if it is amphibious and it has a huge structure limit (near the Motorboat) it will be a strong and useful tame.  Its probably going to be an HP tank and didn't they state you can put crop plots on it?  If it can have plant species X on it it will be pretty decent regardless of its other stats.

• 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Azurrel said:

Hopefully it will be an upgrade from the motor boat, but past that I don't see much pvp use. But imo I love it already even if it doesn't end up being a meta.

from the extra life feed it looks like there is going to be a massive ocean area for genesis, so I could see people raging war in pvp on giant sea turtles deep under water.

34 minutes ago, Azurrel said:

Thanks for the info, I'm way more excited for it now.  Suddenly it seems more viable for pvp, like it would be one of the best fobs for underwater.

yeah it sounded pretty cool to me, hoping it can be podded and transferred to another server even if  it can't be used to its full potential, it would be nice to have a good floating base on the island to get around on :)

3 hours ago, caleb68 said:

yeah it sounded pretty cool to me, hoping it can be podded and transferred to another server even if  it can't be used to its full potential, it would be nice to have a good floating base on the island to get around on :)

Some how I feel that it can be put into a cryo, but I'm sure it destroys all of the structures on it, like anything with a platform saddle. My real question is if it's breed-able or not.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived