What does everyone want to come into genesis part 1?

Scribelord

17 hours ago, DizzyDo said:

Hopefully something to make the game easier, like 80 bonus lvs and having all engrams unlocked at the start. Bushes should give element as well as berries. Rates should be x10. Taming and breeding should be instant and lots of game breaking new dinos that are far superior to anything else in the game.

Obvious troll is obvious

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, DizzyDo said:

Hopefully something to make the game easier, like 80 bonus lvs and having all engrams unlocked at the start. Bushes should give element as well as berries. Rates should be x10. Taming and breeding should be instant and lots of game breaking new dinos that are far superior to anything else in the game.

I'd like to see Official PVP servers have rules. In my unofficial server its required that you notify the other tribe that you are at war with them before attacking. We also don't allow killing of player's passive tames. Also you are not allowed to do excessive damage to a base when raiding. You can take their loot but there is no need to be mean and level it.

I think these rules would help reduce the amount of griefers and toxic players on Official servers.

19 hours ago, DizzyDo said:

So you want to remove the challenge of gameplay?... 

It will happen sooner or later so I'm calling it now.

Maturation booster - something like cloning chamber, will eat element shards and speed up creature growth.

First patch after that will remove stacked speed multiplier from boosters glitched into each other.

Second will limit number of dinos that can be boosted to 1 at a time.

After hot sale period finished it will get rebalanced - "after careful consideration we decided that p2w boost of 10x is a bit much and decreased it to 1.5x".

How about 'Predator' style creatures that attack your base and can climb walls and trees and have weapons like predator does in the movies and they have like a 5% chance to drop cloaking devices/auto targetting shoulder lasers upon killing them (which is the only way to get those particular weapons). We got a Xenomorph with ab so why not a Predator style creature with Genesis.

4 hours ago, DazzSHADOWS said:

How about 'Predator' style creatures that attack your base and can climb walls and trees and have weapons like predator does in the movies and they have like a 5% chance to drop cloaking devices/auto targetting shoulder lasers upon killing them (which is the only way to get those particular weapons). We got a Xenomorph with ab so why not a Predator style creature with Genesis.

Actually we already have that in the form of rock drake's

They hunt nameless, they can turn invisible, climb walls, and they have a tek saddle so technically we already have alien vs predator 

Hopefully more variety in boss fights/pve content. I love the extinction osds, they can be fought early and late game and have a lot more strategy involved than the typical boss meta of 19 rex + yuty. I also hope the dlcs to have the same level distribution as the non story arks so we can hunt dinos on maps other than ragnarok.

Also this isn't really related to the expansion packs but I hope the araneo and megalodon get involved in TLC 3

They both badly need a TLC far more than a megaloceros which is on the list.

The araneo should look more like a spider with actual fangs and a head more like a black widow or brown recluse and a more noticeable separation between the thorax and abdomen and longer legs with the ability to naturally walk on walls and ceilings without having to switch to a climbing mode, a web ability which it can use like a grappling hook which could help it web sling around and descend from ceilings like real spiders, it could also spit out venom like how the dossier says while doing it, a stat buff to every stat to make it better it should be slightly weaker than a raptor and a chitin/keratin weight reduction, a alpha variant would also be cool for caves so we could have a real alpha cave creature

Megalodon should have new larger model, a ram attack, its bite should inflict bleed and it should have a bleed tracking buff that allows it to track creatures that are bleeding.

On 9/28/2019 at 6:27 AM, Scribelord said:

Actually we already have that in the form of rock drake's

They hunt nameless, they can turn invisible, climb walls, and they have a tek saddle so technically we already have alien vs predator 

I think they mean more in the humanoid form

1 hour ago, Zapha said:

I would be happy if Genesis will be playable on average computers. Abberation and Extinction have both framerates below 10 on my computer ... on LOW settings, even when not moving and just looking arround.

All other maps I can play on ultra if I stay in the same area and at least on medium if I move around.

my videocard died on my main recently,  what do you consider a average pc? Been looking for a new card, but been out of the loop for awhile.

2 hours ago, Zapha said:

I would be happy if Genesis will be playable on average computers. Abberation and Extinction have both framerates below 10 on my computer ... on LOW settings, even when not moving and just looking arround.

All other maps I can play on ultra if I stay in the same area and at least on medium if I move around.

What potato do you play on I play on an average pc and get 60 frames. All epic  and high 

also want creatures will genesis have because

the island had dinosaurs 

scorched earth had mythical creatures 

aberration has aliens 

And extinction robots and also had cyborgs

12 hours ago, Truthgamer10055 said:

What potato do you play on I play on an average pc and get 60 frames. All epic  and high 

also want creatures will genesis have because

the island had dinosaurs 

scorched earth had mythical creatures 

aberration has aliens 

And extinction robots and also had cyborgs

Actually extinction was zombies (corrupted creatures) and kaiju (titans)

Genesis appears to be robots and cyborgs 

11 hours ago, Scribelord said:

Actually extinction was zombies (corrupted creatures) and kaiju (titans)

Genesis appears to be robots and cyborgs 

It’s was not zombies at all but it was about robots(meks enforcer) cyborgs(velo mana etc) and titans(you were right about titans)

i haven’t seen i cyborg for genesis yet but I haven’t seen anything about the blade wasp

38 minutes ago, Truthgamer10055 said:

It’s was not zombies at all but it was about robots(meks enforcer) cyborgs(velo mana etc) and titans(you were right about titans)

i haven’t seen i cyborg for genesis yet but I haven’t seen anything about the blade wasp

Corrupted are basically arks version of zombies

Plus the entire story of extinction other than the titans was about the corrupted creatures 

Their infected and they attack things mindlessly.

theres the blade wasp which kind of looks like a cyborg similarly to the attack drones and defense units and the sentry which so far just looks to be robotic 

Also extinction wasn't really about the things like managarmr, velonasaur, or enforcer it was about the threat of the corruption spreading like a plague and the titans, yes it has the mek but that's moreover a tradition where mechs fight kaiju similarly to how in aberration they brought in the rock drake since it has alot of features that the predator has so alien vs predator 

17 minutes ago, Scribelord said:

Corrupted are basically arks version of zombies

Plus the entire story of extinction other than the titans was about the corrupted creatures 

Their infected and they attack things mindlessly.

theres the blade wasp which kind of looks like a cyborg similarly to the attack drones and defense units and the sentry which so far just looks to be robotic 

Also extinction wasn't really about the things like managarmr, velonasaur, or enforcer it was about the threat of the corruption spreading like a plague and the titans, yes it has the mek but that's moreover a tradition where mechs fight kaiju similarly to how in aberration they brought in the rock drake since it has alot of features that the predator has so alien vs predator 

They do attack mindlessly but don’t eat people they eat element 

They aren’t zombies element is a virus corrupt creatures are infected by element and it also eats away and them 

Aberration is like  alien vs predator no rock drakes aren’t like predator 

Archived