What does everyone want to come into genesis part 1?

Scribelord

What does everyone want to come into genesis part 1?

I just started this just because I'm curious to see what everyone would want out of the upcoming expansion pack

Personally for me I'm hoping they REALLY expand on the water gameplay since they are adding the giant tortoise and I hope it's not just the one water creature as well

I'm hoping for some large leviathan like creature to basically be the mosa of genesis that would be pretty damn cool and maybe a submarine to explore in.

The mosa and plesiosaur platform saddles should also allow players to build waterproof bases on them so they are actually usable.

Edit: the fact we now have a fishing net is making me hopeful

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, ForzaProiettile said:

Personally I'm hoping we see something added that is bigger then the Titans. I won't be happy if there is a DLC that doesn't introduce the next big thing. Bigger is better.

Hopefully we get that in the form of a leviathan like creature and maybe a platform saddle so we could basically build a Atlantis base on the back of a massive sea monster

Personally I hope it isn't larger than the king titan since it is a kaiju at the end of the day but larger than the normal titans would be cool.

More Tek engrams and items. More of the Ark story revealed. 

For creatures, I'd love to see something that re-instills fear into seasoned players. I'm not necessarily talking about something that is simply more powerful such as a Giga, but something that has the overall effect that Giga had on the game... something that shakes up the meta and gives old players a new reason to be afraid. 

In keeping with the idea of the Tek savvy 'overlords'... and getting closer to the reveal of the overall story line, I'm thinking something highly intelligent that hunts survivors, using similar methods we might use on dinos, (trapping, narcing, etc). Think 'Predator' movie. Where we become the hunted. They might even be granted the use of Tek items in their hunt.

Further to this... imagine some new Tek, such a Tek invisibility camo that the creature uses, and if you were to defeat the predator hunting you, you could gain the tek to use yourself. 

29 minutes ago, DeHammer said:

For creatures, I'd love to see something that re-instills fear into seasoned players. I'm not necessarily talking about something that is simply more powerful such as a Giga, but something that has the overall effect that Giga had on the game... something that shakes up the meta and gives old players a new reason to be afraid. 

In keeping with the idea of the Tek savvy 'overlords'... and getting closer to the reveal of the overall story line, I'm thinking something highly intelligent that hunts survivors, using similar methods we might use on dinos, (trapping, narcing, etc). Think 'Predator' movie. Where we become the hunted. They might even be granted the use of Tek items in their hunt.

I actually made a Scorched Earth Remake suggestions page and I made a creature that story wise hunted people down like mr X from resident evil 2

It's a minotaur and its basically the giga of scorched earth and it punches so hard that it completely ignores armor including saddle armor and breaks player armor quicker

It could also charge on all fours and tear through boulders and picks up speed the longer it charges so you'd probably like that.

35 minutes ago, DeHammer said:

If you or anyone else is interested.

Also the page was merged so if it looks abit sloppy that's why

Just go on ahead down to the second page and scroll down to see everything I put into it

55 minutes ago, DeHammer said:

Further to this... imagine some new Tek, such a Tek invisibility camo that the creature uses, and if you were to defeat the predator hunting you, you could gain the tek to use yourself. 

Also I put its lore explanation and how it relates to the giga for the Island and the reapers for aberration in a post below the list

13 hours ago, DizzyDo said:

Hopefully something to make the game easier, like 80 bonus lvs and having all engrams unlocked at the start. Bushes should give element as well as berries. Rates should be x10. Taming and breeding should be instant and lots of game breaking new dinos that are far superior to anything else in the game.

Wouldnt that be a bit too much? Asking for a friend.

Archived