giga Giga lvl

CamoCam

It depends on the server settings & map. Lvl 156 wouldn't be on an 'official' server I don't believe. No one really cares about people's achievements on private OP private servers, where people tweak the server settings to their liking. Example: On the servers I play on, I have Gigas with 1100+% melee damage & 50k health. It's not really a special achievement because our imprinting is boosted. 

On the island the normal max level is 120, on all other maps the standard is 150. I've tamed 150 gigas before, so I guess the highest I have tamed are 150. 

1 hour ago, DeHammer said:

It depends on the server settings & map. Lvl 156 wouldn't be on an 'official' server I don't believe. No one really cares about people's achievements on private OP private servers, where people tweak the server settings to their liking. Example: On the servers I play on, I have Gigas with 1100+% melee damage & 50k health. It's not really a special achievement because our imprinting is boosted. 

Holy poop those are some insane stats. 1100 melee and 50K health?? 

It does seem like, the melee still seems good even accounting for an imprint bonus being doubled. 

1 hour ago, PFM said:

On the island the normal max level is 120, on all other maps the standard is 150. I've tamed 150 gigas before, so I guess the highest I have tamed are 150. 

It does seem like, the melee still seems good even accounting for an imprint bonus being doubled. 

On Official PvP/PvE networks, the difficulty is 5, meaning even on Island the max level is also 150.

EDIT:  Ack, Yekrucifixion beat me to it.

15 hours ago, PFM said:

Yea, they do have a high base melee damage. Not mutated high... just a high post-tame base #. Got fortunate and tamed one with high HP, and it's mate with high MD. Though actually, I think I do have one MD mutation on them. 

Archived