Kibble

NativeTeddyBear

Kibble

Okay I'm fairly new to ark but getting the hang of it fast. One thing I am really struggling with is kibble and I was wonder can you use the higher kibble to tame dinos that need lower level ones?  Like for example if I have superior kibble will I be able to use it on a dino that needs basic or regular kibble?? Or do you need to tame dinos in every category of kibble??

I dont use those types of kibble called basic, simple and superior, instead using the egg based kibble made for a specific dino. For example a rex will take scorpion egg kibble, a pachy takes dilo egg kibble and a pteranodon will take dodo egg kibble. 

Its all shown very concisely in the dododex app. If you dont have the app, download it immediately. 

The app isn't super accurate with amounts of kibble needed but you'll get the kibble recipe needed for just about every ark Dino..

1 hour ago, NativeTeddyBear said:

Kibble

Okay I'm fairly new to ark but getting the hang of it fast. One thing I am really struggling with is kibble and I was wonder can you use the higher kibble to tame dinos that need lower level ones?  Like for example if I have superior kibble will I be able to use it on a dino that needs basic or regular kibble?? Or do you need to tame dinos in every category of kibble??

Two things: 

1: This is the mobile forum, there is another forum where you can access pc/console version ark, as these kibbles aren’t yet implemented on mobile.

2: Fortunately, I do happen to know that you can use higher tiered kibble on dinos that need a lower tier. 

Archived