Add RECIPE (kibble, etc.) engrams in COOKERS!

BERSERK3R

Suggestion

Add RECIPE (kibble, etc.) engrams in COOKERS!

why do we have to look up ingame mechanics, systems, features, etc. on a third party website, not 100% accurate, while it can be ingame.
"Wildcard: you want to know our changes, and how things work....go look somewhere on the internet, and hope the information is correct...WUT?

This game has so much (useless) information on items, that is only useless filler.
However there are notes you can find that have a description onw how to cook limited food. (ITS OUTDATED).
What about enabling ALL recipiesin the COOKERS, so you can EXACTLY see what you need, AND what is being cooked.

I made a mod that does this, it works like a charm, and doesnt remove immersion, cheating or anything....its just how it should be.
You should NOT guess how to make a recipie, or look into the WIKI....it SHOULD and CAN be ingame easily.

> Add default inventory items "add all recipies" BAM done. 5 minutes work. (see screenshot of my mod i made).

An egg has a USELESS DESCRIPTION, "its good for large animals, nom nom"...what the raptor does that mean, its cute and all but why not replace that USELESS TEXT with ingredients how to make the kibble.

_suggest_cookeringred.jpg

5 replies to this server topic

3 hours ago, Garet said:

What?  All 6 of them?  You can literally shove every ingredient in a cooking pot and it will make whatever.  But hey.  Exaggerate away to try and make a point.

LOL.

1) You cannnot throw anything in a pot when you dont have a industrial cooker yet.

2) Everything you throw in there for testing, can be ANY food type, with ANY combination.

3) The cooker can make things you dont need (like dyes, or other kibble)

Yeah why not figure out the balance changes wildcard puts out in PVP, why not gues every change in every patch, why not have 0 information at all.
Why bother, its a survival game, its realistic right, its a grind game, lets remove the forums, patch notes, and the wiki all together, who needs information right.
Maybe you are right, wiki is TOTALLY USELESS, TAMING CALCULATORS, TOTALLY USELESS....but hey, i could be wrong.

On 9/22/2019 at 4:32 PM, Garet said:

Yes, lets waste more engrams on recipes because you can't keep them straight.  The recipes DO exist in game, and you're meant to figure this stuff out on your own or ask other survivors, like you would do if you were really stranded on the island.  Not use the magical chip in your arm.

No thats not what i meant.
This mod i made, just had DEFAULT engrams enabled, no points need to be spend at all.
It just shows what you can make.

like you would do if you were really stranded on the island.  Not use the magical chip in your arm.

Lol....imagine trying out AAAAAAALLLLLLL the combinations of kibble....you are a fool, thats literally impossible.

On 9/23/2019 at 4:14 PM, BERSERK3R said:

Lol....imagine trying out AAAAAAALLLLLLL the combinations of kibble....you are a fool, thats literally impossible.

What?  All 6 of them?  You can literally shove every ingredient in a cooking pot and it will make whatever.  But hey.  Exaggerate away to try and make a point.

Archived