Talk about QoL? Try fixing things that have been broke forever, like beehives...

JSacra

Talk about QoL? Try fixing things that have been broke forever, like beehives...

It is not even funny anymore. Ten beehives spawning on top of each other, bust beehive and no queen bee. A long time ago I decided to tame some more bees, but spent the day putting up with that crap. After turning the game off in disgust, I went on to other things. This weekend I was bored with building, so I decided to tame something. I need another bee, so I decided to try my luck again. After spending the morning tracking down hives and busting through 100 "fake?" ones, I was able to obtain 3 beehives. After placing them and demolishing to get the queen (to upload), I was left with nothing.

I am 10,000 hours into this game. I have witnessed so many veteran players turn sour and always shake my head wondering what caused it. Maybe it is the lack of care on the part of the devs? I know, I know.. they care..... about new maps, new subscriptions and the WOW! factor of new content.

For the love of <insert your favorite god name here>, PLEASE PLEASE start fixing some of the crap that has been broken for AGES.

Archived