quality of life All Official PVP Xbox Servers should be Win10-CrossPlay Compatible

YoJoeShmoe

Suggestion

All Official PVP Xbox Servers should be Win10-CrossPlay Compatible

For those wanting to jump into the CrossPlay experience immediately, you can do so by browsing our Official Server network for matches titles 'CrossPlay'. We've launched 24 servers, a mixture of PvE and PvP, clustered by region available to play right now! (All Official Servers will become CrossPlay enabled in the future once BattlEye, or an equivalent Microsoft anti-cheat system, functions on the Windows 10 Store.) - JATHEISH, 19 December 2017

Although all of the XBOX Official Small Tribe Servers are cross-play compatible between Xbox and Win10 players, most of the Official PvP Ark servers are not.

This has been very frustrating for me, a Win10 player, who has been trying to get into the Official PvP scene for a long time. I have been a long-time supporter of your game, putting in approximately 4000+ combined hours on the Steam and Win10 versions of ARK. I also own all DLC's and am looking forward to purchasing the Genesis DLC on release. 

And so I am kindly asking:

Please, deliver on Jat's announcement. Thank you. 

0 replies to this server topic

There have been no replies to this suggestion yet

Archived