Need a tribe

Chesney

Need a tribe

Hey so I've been playing ark about a year now and I'm fairly good I understand the complex aspects of the game and can think for my self I'm on Xbox I really need an active offial tribe to join I'm tired of playing solo and carrying people the Xbox recruitment thing does not really work I know my worth and I'm sick of being turned down by worse players than me it's so annoying is anyone recruiting ? 

I'm not sure if you're PvP or PvE, I'm personally PvE so that's where my opinion is coming from just fyi. Turning you down isn't about whether or not they're better or worse than you it's a matter of trust. Even if they're a beach bob tribe that's been around 2 weeks they don't want to see that progress wiped away by inviting an unknown into the mix so of course tribes that have been there longer would be even more reserved about letting someone in.

If you've been playing for that long then you know that people in this game respect players that go out and try to forge for themselves way more than those that want to instantly leech off the success of others. Even if you're not that successful going solo and only have the bare minimum if people see that you're trying your best, not asking for handouts, honoring your trades, etc. then you'll build a good reputation and people are going to be more willing to trust you and let you into their tribe. Of course if you go to that extent there's nothing stopping you from just creating your own tribe and actively recruiting new or existing players into your fold. Since you're apparently better than them it's only natural that you should be the leader right?

Another option you have is to bug your rl friends to join you and create a tribe together like my friend did with me. 3 years later and I'm still playing this damn game with him lol

• Eli locked this topic

Archived