ammunition woes.

Kaprosuchus

Suggestion

ammunition woes.

let me put ammunition, or for that matter whatever i want, into the offhand slot so i stop accidentally transferring it onto dinosaurs or smithys.

or if you want to add more awesome let us have craftable bandoliers or quivers or whatever that goes in the offhand slot that holds ammunition.

3 replies to this server topic

Ammo hot-bar slots

Basically just like a hot bar slot/slots just for ammo . Your gun doesn’t transfer off your hot bar when you transfer all I don’t feel like your ammo should either . 

Just a pain when you loot a body/bag or something go to quickly transfer what you looted to a vault or tame and your ammo goes with the loot .    

Folder thing works but gets deleted when you jump to another server on a cluster. Have to remake the folder every time 

• Volunteer Moderator
1 hour ago, Slippy said:

Folder thing works but gets deleted when you jump to another server on a cluster. Have to remake the folder every time

Yes, I agree that it can becomes redundant. At least we have that until/if something better gets introduced. ?

• Volunteer Moderator
17 minutes ago, Kaprosuchus said:

ammunition woes.

let me put ammunition, or for that matter whatever i want, into the offhand slot so i stop accidentally transferring it onto dinosaurs or smithys.

There is a similar feature already available; folders. If you create a folder in your inventory and put items into it, they won't be transferred when you use the transfer all button.

Archived