Make Equus/Unicorn Immune to Fall damage while taming it

KRONOSDOUBLE

Suggestion

Make Equus/Unicorn Immune to Fall damage while taming it

I just had a 150 unicorn on my server that I had gotten to around 80% taming, only needed 20% more and I hadn't messed up a single time, so the taming effectiveness was going to be perfect. The Unicorn took a very minute amount of fall damage and because of that, it completely reset the taming bar on the horse back down to 0%. I understand that if the dino takes damage, the taming meter should go down, but considering that the way you tame an equus/unicorn is by riding it while it runs wild across the map, there is not a lot that can be done to prevent it from doing something stupid like taking fall damage from a very slight elevation.

Please make equus/unicorns immune to fall damage during the taming process. 

2 replies to this server topic

On 9/24/2019 at 2:18 PM, KingCrab said:

That's a fat RIP bud. I have had similar problems where ill be taming a horse and it runs into a pack of allos, but that might be on me lol

I feel that, but I don't think equus/unicorns should be immune to all forms of damage while being tamed, just fall damage so that it doesn't completely reset the taming progress. Or perhaps if the Equus does take fall damage, it will only loose a % of taming speed instead of completely resetting it back to 0%

Archived