can we build here on abb official pve?

Venl101

I don't really see a problem with it, as long as there is more than one path to go from side to side there, it shouldn't matter.  If it was the only route into an area, there could be a problem.  

To be honest though, that's not a great spot.  There are other far better ones to be found.  There are spots in blue w/ next to no animals spawning and plenty of metal nodes all around.

• 1 month later...

If you want a good place to build in the blue, head down to the Crystalline Swamps. There is this nice place right on the boundary between the blue and red zone. It's has no radiation and for some reason, Nameless don't spawn there.

I don't have the exact coordinates on me at the moment, but, head up past the double waterfall, keep going until you see a sole purple crystal jutting out of the ground. Keep going past that and there will be a path downhill that opens into a glade with a cliff overlooking it. Directly across from the glad is another cliff that looks down into the red zone. Standing on that cliff is wher the radiation starts.

The glade is the best place to build. But beware, if you head south a bit, you'll hit the boundary where the radiation kicks in, and Nameless will start to spawn without a light-pet.

EDIT:

I hopped into my server and got the coordinates.

On 9/19/2019 at 1:54 PM, GrumpyBear said:

To be honest though, that's not a great spot.  There are other far better ones to be found.  There are spots in blue w/ next to no animals spawning and plenty of metal nodes all around.

On 9/20/2019 at 3:17 PM, AndrewLB said:

Personally i wouldn't build on a bridge or anywhere that i'd be blocking people, even if there is another way to access it. There are so many base locations that dont interfere with players travel.

On 11/18/2019 at 10:15 PM, c4hammer said:

Pretty much guaranteed you're going to make people unhappy building on a bridge.

On 11/21/2019 at 8:02 PM, devid20 said:

Almost all ab server is empty and you still want to build your base in a bridge?

Even if there is an other way, other ppl will report you for it, so good luck with it.

Pretty much all these.

And as far as a plain yes/no about building on a bridge: you will enjoy your base for a time until one single report.  A GM will swiftly tell you to move, or just demo a huge chunk of your base for path-blocking.  The action taken depends on the mood of whatever GM receives the ticket.

Archived