A small list of QOL ideas for ark ingeneral

danlillis

Suggestion

A small list of QOL ideas for ark ingeneral

i contacted ark support and Ced on twitter idk if he has seen my messages or not cause no response however i do know he said something about not responding doesn't mean ur ingoreing i am only posting this here just for it to be here just incase and sorry if i am being bothersome i dont mean to be  but these are the ideas i have for QOL changes

SE saddles for SE creatures in extinction should be learnable

hopefully more tlcs for creatures such as lymantria's cause the dossier says it can create silk but yet it doesn't and can't even interact with berry bushs ect: given it can't attack 

a command that u can type in if u have cheats enabled will be helpfull if the player has died and wants to retrive there inventory items just incase they arn't getable by any means would be rlly helpfull not just for myself cause of a certain situlation i am in right now but defintly for others or perhaps a machine kinda like steampunks chairchamber thing would be rlly helpfull

Also maybe add in oviraptor spawns for SE and some other dinos that probably should of been in there like stegosaurus,allosaurus,dimetrodon aswell would be nice~

Cannons show the direction they will fire at directly when useing them can also be very helpfull with aiming at targets such as karkinos,building structures at the weakest spot and other concussion tames

I forgot this but can the rest of the tek dinos be released?... like the tek giga, tek mosa? that are skin items? i was hopeing doing the last of the extincition chronicles that they'd be released with the tek quetz but didn't happen since each update had one new tek released and explorer note with a colored creature event wich i did enjoy and im sure others did to.

Remove Non-dedicated tether distance so players can be more free includeing for SP/non-dedicated tether for caves would be rather nice for those that want to cave and those that dont or want to do something else similar to like offical servers are like.

the current list i saw on that google sheets looks rlly good and great job Ced for it ill probably update this when i have more ideas for now this is all i can think of thanks wildcard and gluck~!   :  )

0 replies to this server topic

There have been no replies to this suggestion yet

Archived