TheBoulder

Suggestion

Server List UI

This game has been out for a few years now so I'm sure I'm not the first to say this, but the server list UI needs a serious overhaul. The fact that you support mods but don't give anyway of looking at the list of mods on a server after so long is baffling to me. It forces people to try and fit the name of all mods in the server name which is already a limited space which then causes another issue of not being able to see the bull server name because its too long. These are things that absolutely need to be fixed:

1. when you select an unofficial server, there needs to be a pop up window that shows the list of mods and other info on the server. from there you can continue on to the server or return to the server list
  2. the list needs some sort of indication of whether you have the mods installed already or not (maybe red text if its something you dont have) and the size of the mods if you need to download it
  3. server names should scroll when hovered over or clicked on

If there is some technical reason as to why the server list cant be changed then there should be some communication about that otherwise this is a change that is LONG OVERDUE.

0 replies to this server topic

There have been no replies to this suggestion yet

Archived