Cultural Diversity Amongst The Moderator Staff

ForzaProiettile

Cultural Diversity Amongst The Moderator Staff

As we all know today cultural diversity is an important part of any workplace and company. Statistics have proven that diverse workplaces are more successful places and different people from different background helps bring in fresh and exciting new ideas. As such I believe it's high time this forum had some diversity amongst its moderation ranks.

There are far too many PVE moderators on here who just don't understand the other side of the game or its perspectives. This is bad for everyone and leads to a lot of confusion and misunderstandings. As such I would like to recommend the position of moderator be opened to new candidates who represent the other 50% of the player base.

As a long time member of this forum with a solid reputation and a veteran PVP player with thousands of hours on Official Servers I would like to humbly nominate myself as a possible candidate. I can bring a fresh perspective to the forum that is badly lacking. I would also work diligently to fight the spam bot invasion and ensure that his place remains open to all views.

• Volunteer Moderator
4 hours ago, ForzaProiettile said:

I would like to humbly nominate myself as a possible candidate.

As stated in the Community Forums Guidelines:

On 12/14/2015 at 9:06 PM, Jen said:

Moderator applications are not accepted, and appointments of moderators are at the discretion of Studio Wildcard.

They will contact you if they are interested.

Archived