ARK YouTubers & Clickbaits

JarvisBinks

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, JarvisBinks said:

So I’m seeing this loadedcrysis YT channel post about consoles getting a few more things from s+....is there any truth to this? I keep searching for the info but I’m not seeing anything on here officially confirming that. Just curious. Figured I’d try a more direct approach. 

LoadedCrysis is never very truthful. Nothing like that has been announced, mentioned, or even hinted at from official channels.

Just now, nevcairiel said:

LoadedCrysis is never very truthful. Nothing like that has been announced, mentioned, or even hinted at from official channels.

Okay. That makes more sense then. Me and a friend of mine from work started getting into the game pretty hard and I’m still trying to learn the community and such. I appreciate the response. 

16 minutes ago, JarvisBinks said:

So I’m seeing this loadedcrysis YT channel post about consoles getting a few more things from s+....is there any truth to this? I keep searching for the info but I’m not seeing anything on here officially confirming that. Just curious. Figured I’d try a more direct approach. 

Loadedcrysis is a sensationalist creator that makes those kind of claims to drive views, subscribers, inflate his pocket book. It is all click bait. His titles seem like it is fact until you watch them long enough and come to realize it is all his theories and what he wants to see. It took me a long time to realize that.

23 minutes ago, JarvisBinks said:

Don't believe anything you hear from LoadedCrysis, Neroku, or JadePlaysGames. They are clickbait channels. They toss all sorts of theories out and very rarely if at all, is what they say true.

11 minutes ago, nevcairiel said:

Over the past 2 years I've found that a large % of Ark players (all platforms) come up with the craziest "What's To Come!" or Code of Conduct rules that are not even or have never been said or posted by any Ark Dev or credible website. Some of the junk I read in global chat on official servers blows my mind. These Bobs hear something from there Bob friend and they take it as true facts and spew it all over global chat. Just stick to this website and when the Devs do a Twitch stream on the channel SurviveTheArk. There is also the Dev tracker website which is nice. Ced is pretty good about updating Twitter.

Like most games it's not perfect, but damn fun. The community is just a little bonkers at times.

2 hours ago, JarvisBinks said:

Usually, avoid any YouTuber that sounds like they are in need of taking a dump, YouTubers like Syntac with video titles all crazy with caps on. They make great money from you of off bad videos with the sole intention to create a easy income. It’s like any ads, it’s their job to fool you into clicking it.

1 hour ago, nipe said:

Usually, avoid any YouTuber that sounds like they are in need of taking a dump, YouTubers like Syntac with video titles all crazy with caps on. They make great money from you of off bad videos with the sole intention to create a easy income. It’s like any ads, it’s their job to fool you into clicking it.

Syntac is not a crazy claim Youtuber. He hosts/plays a few unofficial PvE world's and an unofficial PvP world but doesn't use sensationalism. He may not be your cup of tea but he's not lumped with Loadedcrysis as far as content.

I personally enjoy his video's. 

8 minutes ago, yekrucifixion187 said:

Syntac is not a crazy claim Youtuber. He hosts/plays a few unofficial PvE world's and an unofficial PvP world but doesn't use sensationalism. He may not be your cup of tea but he's not lumped with Loadedcrysis as far as content.

agreed i like his ultimate ark and while im waiting for that i watch jurassic ark

1 hour ago, yekrucifixion187 said:

I personally enjoy his video's. 

I second.  Not crazy-claimer for sure.  But Syntac leaves me scratching my head at some of the things he seems to magically not know, about how ARK works.  Maybe its an act, but hes pretty entertaining most times.  I put his videos on when I'm getting through washing my dishes (no auto-dishwasher, just the ol' soap-and-water).

But Neroku's entire YouTube channel could be deleted and the larger Borg of ARK YouTube videos would be better for it.  The guy is a buffoon.

3 minutes ago, ForzaProiettile said:

The same is also true for most 'PVP' videos. Most of them are either conducted against tribes that are offline. A lot of the biggest youtube stars with a lot of subs do this.

Also, a lot of PvP youtubers actually ain't worth much in online PvP and/or are very toxic toward other players via comments.

Honestly dont know how loadedcrysis keeps it up, ALL of his videos are BS. When I started playing I let some of his videos play and realized it was zero content made up theories but his videos kept popping up on my feeds so I ended up going through every video of his I watched and deleted it from my history so I dont see that garbage anymore.

Now for syntac, I do enjoy his videos most of the time but his voice is a bit annoying and like every video has him saying "I dont know", "Im not even sure" like 50 times. Wish he could read the wiki sometimes and start knowing stuff. Also he says he is Irish and I just dont believe it based on the accent.

58 minutes ago, Piffguru said:

...Also he says he is Irish and I just dont believe it based on the accent.

Where I live (south-western germany) most people speak with a hardcore accent, but some people are able to speak german without accent and you couldn't guess they're from here. ;) 

30 minutes ago, Steff said:

Loadedcrysis is crap. Best ark content comes from HOD, syntac, LuckyByNature, Nooblets, Apex Way, GetJacked. 

Yup, LBN & Apex are on my watch-list as well. I also can recommend RockyXGaming although I'm not a fan of his recent videos (Ark in real Life). The older videos are super entertaining with him and Wombat Skunkie fooling around, singing dino-related songs and doing Ark-rap-battles! ?  Some examples:

It wasn't until I joined a large tribe on classic servers that had a few popular you tubers in it at how little they knew about the game. It changed how I look at video guides from any source on you tube as I learned that you tubers are usually the dumbest kids in a tribe and the moment one of the actually skilled players teach them something they run to youtube to make a video on a concept they barely understand.

That and they rarely farm for their tribe, consuming resources that others gathered to make their videos....

1 hour ago, Steff said:

Loadedcrysis is crap. Best ark content comes from HOD, syntac, LuckyByNature, Nooblets, Apex Way, GetJacked. 

I feel for best LEARNING help videos, that "Nooblets" is the best youtuber I've found.  I really like his videos and learn a lot.  Philinger Phoo also makes good tutorial videos.

If you want to learn what NOT to do, but have a good laugh, watch the scripted/edited and very entertaining NEEBS GAMING videos.

I also enjoy the humor content from RoyaleWithCheese.

40 minutes ago, DomiDarko said:

Where I live (south-western germany) most people speak with a hardcore accent, but some people are able to speak german without accent and you couldn't guess they're from here. ;) 

Yup, LBN & Apex are on my watch-list as well. I also can recommend RockyXGaming although I'm not a fan of his recent videos (Ark in real Life). The older videos are super entertaining with him and Wombat Skunkie fooling around, singing dino-related songs and doing Ark-rap-battles! ?  Some examples:

Will give him a go later. Also forgot to mention TagBackTV. Really good a while ago. Some good basic level breeding guides and tips and tricks. 

Archived