Community Crunch 198: Mysterious Mysteries: Introducing ????

StudioWildcard

Mysterious Mysteries: Introducing ????

Mysterious_Transmission1.gif

What an interesting discovery, can anyone guess what this creature might be?

On The Horizon

High_resolution_wallpaper_background_ID_77701718619-1200x506.jpg

PS4 Transfers

Enabling PS4 transfers is still the top priority at the moment

Hacks/Exploits

Abuse of game mechanics, such as the tribe system, have increased in usage on the Official Network.  As such, we're working on implementing prevention and detection methods to lessen the impact it has on the community.

EVO Event

Ark_Evolution_Event_minimized.thumb.png.2d282a169df9bbbd0ba09a90303a7cec.png

Survivors on all platforms (including Valguero) will be receiving a special Evolution Event perk this weekend! It will be active from Friday the 20th  of Sep at 1 PM EST until Monday the 23rd of Sep at 3 PM EST. All Official Servers across each platform will be undergoing this evolutionary change which includes:

• 2x Harvesting Rates
  • 2x Taming Rates
  • 2x EXP Rates

Until next time!

Twitter: twitter.com/survivetheark
Facebook: facebook.com/survivetheark
Reddit: reddit.com/r/playark
Instagram: instagram.com/survivetheark
Twitch: twitch.tv/survivetheark
Steam: steamcommunity.com/app/346110
Youtube: youtube.com/survivetheark

View full article

7 minutes ago, Jazzy82 said:

Are you joking...

Delayed releasing community crunch to tell us you are still working on transfers.....but thats OK because "we have redesigned a bee...."

Gg. 

There's always that one person/group of people who just choose to live life miserable about everything

• Like 10
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2

Typical Wildcard. "Fix" the exploit (supposedly, we wont know for sure that it's fixed until the hacker tries again), and completely ignore all the damage caused by it and all the thousands of man hours and years of work stolen by a hacker, providing absolutely no restitution, and no punishment for the tribes who took advantage of the situation. Well played Wildcard. What a company. 

Edited by metsfan92286
  • Thanks 1

Hacks/Exploits

Abuse of game mechanics, such as the tribe system, have increased in usage on the Official Network.  As such, we're working on implementing prevention and detection methods to lessen the impact it has on the community.

Wildcard fixing since 2015, what could go wrong......
At this point, i wouldnt even want them to fix anything, 2 steps forward, 3 steps backwards.....loss of characters, loss of progress, los off faith...

Mysterious Mysteries: Introducing ????

Uhm, ALL i need is BUGFIXES, PERFORMANCE FIXES, QOL, UPDATED ENGINE, UI OVERHAUL, and a new HARDDRIVE.....thank you :)

Meanwhile the game in a horrible state, on consoles, pc, gambreaking bugs exist, lag, exploits, and there it comes "MYSTERIOUS MYSTERIES". who cares, how about you focus fully on fixing the game, instead going FULL new content...?

Oh and Wildcard cannot seem to fix [][][][][][] [][][] [][][], yeah maximum effort....
100.000 video games, only ONE in existence ever that has language issues, this must be rocketscience, or Wildcard does not give any poop about us....I don't know.

I am so dissapointed, every time again.

Edited by BERSERK3R
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Why is it, that every community crunch is so short nowadays? Something that would make the crunch so much better were if you asked relevant players what they think on the Official situation. Your view of fixing things and moving on doesn’t work.

We need a full Official PvP wipe when your inplementations are done. Nearly every relevant mega tribe has cheaters today. Not only exploiters, but Aimbotters and third party tool users in general.

There is even hackers on Official PVE opening locked doors and containers using third party tools and exploits.

Will you at WC ever realize that the Official servers, including off projects like aimbotting infested Classic PvP need an active policing support that checks the most populated servers during wars and such? I mean, I doubt you really understand how bad it is now.

Skip words, act instead. What happens now has gone on since Legacy. Time for Legacy 2.0 for PVP!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, BERSERK3R said:

Wildcard fixing since 2015, what could go wrong......
At this point, i wouldnt even want them to fix anything, 2 steps forward, 3 steps backwards.....loss of characters, loss of progress, los off faith...

Uhm, ALL i need is BUGFIXES, PERFORMANCE FIXES, QOL, UPDATED ENGINE, UI OVERHAUL, and a new HARDDRIVE.....thank you :)

Meanwhile the game in a horrible state, on consoles, pc, gambreaking bugs exist, lag, exploits, and there it comes "MYSTERIOUS MYSTERIES". who cares, how about you focus fully on fixing the game, instead going FULL new content...?

Oh and Wildcard cannot seem to fix [][][][][][] [][][] [][][], yeah maximum effort....
100.000 video games, only ONE in existence ever that has language issues, this must be rocketscience, or Wildcard does not give any poop about us....I don't know.

I am so dissapointed, every time again.

1: Would you rather them say: "Rule breaking has increased and we are not going to do anything about it."?

2: Nothings wrong with the UI. As for the other stuff, that would be nice(save for the hard drive, that's your problem), but don't you think they've heard that enough? If "fixing there game" was able to be done with the snap of there fingers, they would do it. But unfortunately, its just not that simple.

3: If your lagging, you need a better PC. Also, I care, along with a lot of other people.

4: So I assume that you personally have played all 100,000 games, and have found out that 99,999 of them have PERFECT language translation, without a single misspelled word?

with that being said, THIS TEASER LOOKS SOOO COOL THANK YOU WILDCARD FOR BEING AWESOME!(not a joke)

• Like 3
  • Facepalm 5

Ok so here's the thing. On our server we have found and reported tribes/players violating the CoC hard and causing issues for new players. We need help but none of our tickets have been answered. I understand WC is busy and have a lot on their plate but please answer tickets. These problematic tribes/players have been slowly taking over the map in a rapid pace and have shown little to no regard with other players. For instance, we were out taming a 150 Rhino and one player flew down and started kitting wilds to us. I had to pop my giga out of the pod and run patrol 6 times after clearing the area repeatedly. HINT: We are on PvE.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, SaayaLaLa said:

. I understand WC is busy and have a lot on their plate but please answer tickets

Yes they are buisy......working on NEW CONTENT, there are TONS of old bugs, glitches, etc. etc. that still exist since 2015, that can EASILY be changed and fixed.
But they do NOT CARE.

Yes they are buisy, but only on new content, which is easily done, and guess what the more they add on top of the current game, the harder it will get to dig out of what causes bugs and performance issues.

The less you have the easier it is to overlook performance, lag, balance issues etc., all Wc does is add add add add, and not check  if their current content actually works properly enough.

They COPY+PASTE existing creatures, and change the design, and thats why you get bugged creatures because they DID NO FIX THE OLD ONES!

• Thanks 2
  • Facepalm 2

1 hour ago, TimeBomb2003 said:

with that being said, THIS TEASER LOOKS SOOO COOL THANK YOU WILDCARD FOR BEING AWESOME!(not a joke)

Good for you for being so positive!

You do realise that new content will be bad for the game and be only fun when it first releases, and hypes?

Do you even remember Extinction, how it BROKE the game, features, creatures, etc. etc. people lost characters, bases, etc. because the dome was broken?
This is typical Wildcard, get content out, break the game.
You don't realise what consequenses this has for the game, and its community?
Just wondering, as you praise Wildcard for putting visuals above stability and balance....

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 3

It is a Gas Moth, It is the evolutionary upgrade to the Gas Bag. When put into an element chamber and filled with element dust the Gas Bag forms a cocoon. This cocoon will take the wild levels and keep them in tact and redistribute the wild levels from movement speed and during its maturation period it will consume element dust and berries.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

What hacks/exploits are they trying to fix. Given that I play Solo on official it doesn't matter what fix's these are to effect tribes but I wish they weren't so vague honestly pretending to keep the community up to date is more annoying then keeping silent at least then I wouldn't be wasting time checking for information that isn't here