Wildcard Support unresponsive..

Hobbitt

Wildcard Support unresponsive..

So my tribe has been under attack for a very long time on the new Valguero-SmallTribe servers, we have been under attack by at least 7 different tribes that are involved in an alliance together and teaming which is against the code of conduct for SmallTribe servers.

There are only 2-3 tribes left in their alliance, but they are continuously adding new tribes and supplying them with everything to quickly build and help them raid us.
We have been defending for weeks and doing everything to be online as much as possible to avoid being offline raided, we have been compiling evidence of it all because they are getting away with teaming for such a long time and I have submitted a ticket.

How long will it take for my ticket to be answered and they are forced to stop teaming, they are entirely aware it's against the code of conduct and they just don't care, if Wildcard don't respond soon my tribe will be raided offline because we can't keep this up for much longer and to lose our ability to play Ark because of teaming and no help from Wildcard support would be so unfair and quite literally depressing...

My first ticket was submitted 19 days ago and my second ticket with a lot more evidence was submitted 2 days ago.
Just wondering if anything can be done to have my ticket looked at or if this is normal to wait and defend my base against people violating the code of conduct for 19 days.

• Volunteer Moderator
7 hours ago, Hobbitt said:

My first ticket was submitted 19 days ago and my second ticket with a lot more evidence was submitted 2 days ago

This is unfortunately one of the main reason why it takes time for you to get a response. Tickets are responded in the order they are received, and when people are creating multiple tickets for the same issue rather than updating their existing one it increases the queue which consequently increases the average response time for everyone. Not only that, but when they will handle your first ticket, they won't have all the information that was provided in your second until they actually reach this one too so if the info provided in your first was not enough for them to take action then it will take even more time until they reaches your second. In conclusion; multiple tickets for the same issue are just slowing the machine down for everyone.

Thanks for informing me of that because I would be contributing to that problem.
I will wait patiently, I know it's a game but I do spend a lot of my time online and it is exhausting me trying to defend for so long because of people breaking the code of conduct.
Thank you for some reassurance, anything would give me some hope right now...

Archived