Still Recruiting?

FR4GBOSS180

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/16/2018 at 12:07 PM, Pityacker said:

There coming back on but very slowly 

15 hours ago, YoRHaA2 said:

Hello. You good at taming by chance? I have a little 6 man tribe on official, and usually the tribe leaders in tribe help don’t respond... it sucks. But anyways I’m looking for tamers, and have been msging different people asking if they wanted to join. Would you like to consider the idea?

I'll work with someone to tame. Hitnme up. Message me psn:fyter88

On 10/6/2019 at 2:08 PM, YoRHaA2 said:

Hello. You good at taming by chance? I have a little 6 man tribe on official, and usually the tribe leaders in tribe help don’t respond... it sucks. But anyways I’m looking for tamers, and have been msging different people asking if they wanted to join. Would you like to consider the idea?

Yea ive tamed pretty much everything in ark and dont mind it. What is your psn?

Salut,je m'appele yohann j'ai 18ans , je suis intéressé par votre tribu je joue à ark depuis 2 avec de longues pose, j'ai un perso lvl 79, mais je mis connais au jeu, je n'est jamais étais dans de grande tribu c'est pour sa je voudrai bien essayer dans la vôtre et rester biensur je vous donne mon psn si vous été intéressé par la candidature (Atomik_Winners) ou mon discorde si tu veux me demander des chose avant(Atomik62#9386)

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/8/2019 at 11:34 AM, YoRHaA2 said:

Hey good to know your willing to join. I’m StanleyThrustwel with a pig profile pic. We are currently trying to build up on extinction 961 official, not small tribes. I’m usually on around 4 30 pm USA time.

Hey bro your building on my old extinction lol how is it over there bc im going to use it as my extinction as well lol

• 4 weeks later...

Archived