Does charge light completely NEGATE agro from Ravagers/Nameless/Reapers?

P3dro007

Does charge light completely NEGATE agro from Ravagers/Nameless/Reapers?

I have yet to try this out, but I'm on a hardcore server on Aberration and I'm going to tame a bulbdog for charge light. Does charge light completely negate agro from these 3 creatures;

Ravagers, Nameless, Reapers

Also. For seekers, where do seekers spawn? This is easy for me to look up but I was wondering if they spawned near the cave that has metal on Zone Fertile Lake 1. If you guys are aware of this. 

Thanks if you guys can give a response to this post! Hopefully will hear from someone soon.

On 9/17/2019 at 2:12 AM, P3dro007 said:

Also. For seekers, where do seekers spawn? This is easy for me to look up but I was wondering if they spawned near the cave that has metal on Zone Fertile Lake 1. If you guys are aware of this. 

Thanks if you guys can give a response to this post! Hopefully will hear from someone soon.

They dont spawn in the cave but someone can get seekers agroed when leaving the surface, dragging them into the metal area, and the seekers will remain there until killed.

• 1 month later...

Charge Light does not affect ravagers. Ravager is just a unique creature in Aberration and has no link to Charge Light.

Charge Light prevents Nameless from coming out. (They still spawn, but keep buried as long as there is no player without charge light nearby). If already out, charge light weakens them and prevent nearby Nameless coming for support. A Charge Lantern can force them to bury.

Charge Light reduces Reapers' aggro range, and disables their natural resistance. They still come out if the player gets too close. Sometimes they flee from a "charged" player.

Charge Light attracts Seekers, strengthens them.

Information acknowledged from ark.gamepedia.com, and from my in-game experience.

Archived