Can I get help with a Spawn Code (Or 2 please!)

ChrimaticHue

Can I get help with a Spawn Code (Or 2 please!)

Running a personal server/private nitrado server of Val and my crew wants Lightening and Poison wyverns to just spawn in "naturally" aka, not me individually spawn them in the trenches, how can I make this happen and where do I input this code at, would it be in game or something in my nitrado set up? I'm rather new to this so I'm just trying to make others happy. We eventually want to get a bigger server and make a fun pvp server but we want to to be prepped a little.... a  lot, first, after past incidents XD. 

Any help is appreciated and thank you all so much for looking!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I didn't tested this but I think that will work.

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="Val_DinoSpawnEntriesWyvernTrench_C",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="SpawnWyvernFire",EntryWeight=0.02,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Wyvern_Character_BP_Fire_C")),(AnEntryName="SpawnWyvernLightning",EntryWeight=0.02,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Wyvern_Character_BP_Lightning_C")),(AnEntryName="SpawnWyvernPoison",EntryWeight=0.02,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Wyvern_Character_BP_Poison_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="Wyvern_Character_BP_Fire_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.02),(NPCClassString="Wyvern_Character_BP_Lightning_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.02),(NPCClassString="Wyvern_Character_BP_Poison_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.02)))

Archived