Topic Gacha!

MystikR

30 minutes ago, Graf1cs said:

Higher Crafting Skill increases the quality of each item received from each colored crystal you open. Not the quantity or speed at which they drop.

Also amount of materials. All types have a cap but the higher the crafting speed will mean materials will open at the max amount.

150+ craft speed should be sufficient for max returns on materials.

Not that this has anything to do with crafting skill, but also what you feed gachas determines quality/quantity of the item IN the crystal that the gacha is making. I've tested this with blueprints (ones we don't need of course), stone, Y Plants, ect. The best seems to be blueprints and Y plants along with pellets of course.

Getting the crafting skill on gacha to 160 will ensure that all the 'production' crystals give you the maximum quantity for the crystal.  Any higher then that and its just the item production quality is better.  at 160 you'll get alot of mastercraft items from them.  

8 hours ago, Luewen said:

Only increase it past 150 if you want to have more item crystals drop and less resource ones.

i haven't found this to be true, I still get alot of production crystals at 160 vs. item crystals.

15 hours ago, caleb68 said:

Getting the crafting skill on gacha to 160 will ensure that all the 'production' crystals give you the maximum quantity for the crystal.  Any higher then that and its just the item production quality is better.  at 160 you'll get alot of mastercraft items from them.  

i haven't found this to be true, I still get alot of production crystals at 160 vs. item crystals.

Crafting skill increases the change for higher quality crystals dropping. So more you add, more of the crystals are item quality crystals and items in them are higher quality.

23 hours ago, caleb68 said:

the only thing I've found to be true in this case is just item quality, not quantity.

How big is your sample size? I tested it with 6 gachas with crafting skill 125 and 6 with 170. Granted its not statistically big enough sample size but gives general idea. Outcome was that out of 150 crystals from each the 170% crafting skill gachas did drop item crystals approx 10 to 15% more compared to 125 ones. Did not analyze item quality.

10 minutes ago, Luewen said:

How big is your sample size? I tested it with 6 gachas with crafting skill 125 and 6 with 170. Granted its not statistically big enough sample size but gives general idea. Outcome was that out of 150 crystals from each the 170% crafting skill gachas did drop item crystals approx 10 to 15% more compared to 125 ones. Did not analyze item quality.

I normally have 8 out, mine are paired, 12 foundations inbetween each pair, 5 snow owls dropping pellets to each pair. I don't know if pairing them has any effect to increase / decrease, likewise I have them all set to a specific production, 4 are doing dust, 2 are doing poly and 2 are doing black perls. the poly and black perl gacha are in the 140-150 crafting ranger currently, the ele dust gatch are 160-170 crafting range,  they all are giving aprox.  the same amount of item / production crystals per 15 minutes. think the lowest leveled gacha i have far as crafting is 130, i can check and if i do pull a couple of those out tomorrow and test them to see what they do.

The ele dust gacha are giving me mostly mastercraft & journeyman items, while the other 4 are giving me apprentice & journeyman the most.

edit in: don't know if this has a bearing on it, I feed them seeds, i use a iguanadon to convert berries to seeds and shove those into the gacha as they can hold more seeds then anything and they are easy enough to produce on herbivore island.

On 9/17/2019 at 10:41 AM, Mavrick88 said:

Not that this has anything to do with crafting skill, but also what you feed gachas determines quality/quantity of the item IN the crystal that the gacha is making. I've tested this with blueprints (ones we don't need of course), stone, Y Plants, ect. The best seems to be blueprints and Y plants along with pellets of course.

This is not true, I have also done this same test with war maps (as this is what people say is the best) against fibre and the quality is the same regardless as is the quantity.

Archived