Featherlight in Valgeuro

Kxshuu

Featherlight in Valgeuro

Alright, I found a Featherlight for the first time in the aberration cave. I spent 30+ minutes trying to tame it, even looked up videos and checked Dododex to figure it out. It’s a passive tame with plant z seeds or those golden looking mushrooms. The option to feed it, nor the grey text saying to equip the food ever showed up. Is it just not tameable on Valg? Was it not supposed to be there? 

I found 1 on my singleplayer game on Valguero, I didn't realise it was a passive tame and shot it with a tranq dart. While it was asleep I put a foundation on it and attached 3 walls a doorframe and ceiling. When it woke up it popped up into the room and couldn't get out, I was then able to passive tame it with the mushrooms as plant z isn't in Valguero. It was a lvl 20 so 1 tranq dart was all that was needed.

7 hours ago, WarpSpasm said:

According to dododex the featherlight is not listed as a Valguero spawning dino.

yeah but they spawn all over on our server as well and the spawn containers haven't been messed with. i've tamed a few, i basically wait for them to land, shoot them with a grapple hook and reel them in then feed them auric mushrooms.

Archived