Porting of P+ features, plus huge QOL and new resource additions

Rainshadow

Suggestion

Porting of P+ features, plus huge QOL and new resource additions

Hi Everyone!

Please, I know this is a really long group of suggestions, but please take the time to read it. I feel these features will work very well in the game and make all progression tiers easier, and more fun! Now then, since not that many people play Primitive Plus anymore although it has a lot of cool features, I always thought it would be great for the game if some of its features were put into vanilla to make the early part of the game (and some later parts) more interesting. My goal is to add many more resources and stations that act as "Midgame items" so that there's a middle between Wood and Gasoline for smelting, between Mortar and Pestles and Chemistry Benches, and so on, to make the middle of the game a bit easier and more interesting. I'm also suggesting many new Tek tier items to make the endgame more rewarding, and many structures to make breeding much easier. Obviously these are just my ideas, and not everyone will agree with them. If you have a suggestion, PLEASE share it! I want this to be the best it can be. With that said, here are the ideas that I had:

P.S. Please let me know if you can't access the document! Thanks!

Rainshadow
Porting of P+ features, plus huge QOL and new resource additions.rtf

0 replies to this server topic

There have been no replies to this suggestion yet

Archived