genesis hopes

dinodude

genesis hopes

what i hope for genesis is new creatures that aren't just standard dinos like how flyer do long distance and how rexes are used for fighting, i want to see dinos like them but used for multiple uses like a combat dino that can be used to get metal or a land dino that can be a long distance glider. maybe even just new actual dinosaurs like a new type of combat creature like something of a rex or giga, possibly a new type of creature that can knockout dino like the scorpion. but those are my hopes i would like to hear your :D

or like a dinosaur that harvests specimen implants from unconscious survivors and turns them into fertilizer. or they could also design like a giant retarded bear that is partially melted to a chunk of ground. it would  pontificate like the rock biter from never ending story while turning any element you feed it into fiber with it's hands like it's playing cat's cradle.

or maybe a howard the duck looking dinosaur that you have to tame by feeding it your hopes and dreams.  It would just spend all it's time trying to mate with your dinosaurs and resetting their mating timers.

I want more tek weapons items and structures tek tier feels incomplete 

and amazing creatures the meks and managarmr we’re so cool and so unique I want that again 

cool bosses I want bosses like titans and the king titan they were so amazing and cool I want them to do even better

and some surprises

and more story but that’s self explanatory with such a story driven game

On 9/20/2019 at 1:47 AM, Kaprosuchus said:

or maybe a howard the duck looking dinosaur that you have to tame by feeding it your hopes and dreams.  It would just spend all it's time trying to mate with your dinosaurs and resetting their mating timers.

I don't quite know what to say...  Other than I would tame one.

On 9/20/2019 at 7:47 AM, Kaprosuchus said:

or like a dinosaur that harvests specimen implants from unconscious survivors and turns them into fertilizer. or they could also design like a giant retarded bear that is partially melted to a chunk of ground. it would  pontificate like the rock biter from never ending story while turning any element you feed it into fiber with it's hands like it's playing cat's cradle.

Are you sure we will still have specimen implants in genesis ?

i would love to have a creature that acts as a forge. the more u pump into a certain stats, maybe instead of oxygen it could be smelt skill the quicker and more efficiently it smelts. a tame that can be used to knock out creatures. maybe a creature that when loaded with tranq darts, can shoot them out of a stinger like area. 

i wanted the ark spider to have this ability but i doubt they will do another tlc. a creature that can grapple, make a zipline and climb on surfaces. a tame that acts as a fab, give it gasoline and it will allow fabrication it its inventory. possibly an end teir tame. a tame that can be used as a tek replicator. one thing i would die to see come to gen is since they have added a sea creature u can build on, they should add a land and air varient. this could lead to giant battles between mobile bases. people may not be familiar but if u have watch legend of korra, basicly the lion turtles.

Honestly, I'd love any uniqueness given to creatures. There are definitely some interesting ideas here and I like the idea of potential complications as tamed pets as a mechanic, but quite frankly I like the idea a lot more in wild creatures. Usually if a wild dinosaur is in your base it would just destroy everything, but I like the idea of some just causing mischief. Stealing items from chests, breaking random items, changing animals from passive to aggressive and vice versa, messing with mating timers, stealing eggs, etc. I realize the potential for frustration is immense, which is why I would hesitate in wanting something like this from a tamed pet, but I would like to have more nuisances than simply utter destruction added.

But yeah, anything to give the current or new creatures more life, personality, and individual utility. That and that it will not all be rolled back in later updates.

On 9/15/2019 at 7:38 PM, dinodude said:

genesis hopes

what i hope for genesis is new creatures that aren't just standard dinos like how flyer do long distance and how rexes are used for fighting, i want to see dinos like them but used for multiple uses like a combat dino that can be used to get metal or a land dino that can be a long distance glider. maybe even just new actual dinosaurs like a new type of combat creature like something of a rex or giga, possibly a new type of creature that can knockout dino like the scorpion. but those are my hopes i would like to hear your :D

He he nice hopes.

Let me add some too.

- limited land usage - no build on newcomers spawn place, no pillars, dino gates every where to kill newcomers with cold as they cant place campfire (you are too close to enemy foundation.

-player to player trade system with graphic interface support ( like opening two inventories where both players see what they trade and with confirming options.)

Drop and pick up is archaic and full of possibility of bad things.

-possibility to see who is on server in form of list

-in game mail system with possibility to send or receive message, items, dinos, mats with a ransom so recipient see what is in but to get it have to put  items, dinos, mats as specified by the sender. Both online and offline.

1 hour ago, Noa said:

-w systemie poczty z grą z możliwością wysyłania lub odbierania wiadomości, przedmiotów, dinozaurów, mat z okupem, aby odbiorca mógł zobaczyć, co jest w środku, ale aby to zrobić, musi umieścić przedmioty, dinozaury, maty określone przez nadawcę. Zarówno online, jak i offline.

Similar is on primitiv+ but only message...

I'm beginning to think that the genesis experiment is such a hostile place that the only place that is viable to build is on or in the water. A base may have to keep moving in order to not gain the attentions of the hive, and you probably also need to re-situate your main resources in order to accomplish some of the missions. 
One thing is for sure, at least from the hlna notes is that primary building resources will be in short supply. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/7/2019 at 11:14 PM, Kodking194 said:

i would love to have a creature that acts as a forge. the more u pump into a certain stats, maybe instead of oxygen it could be smelt skill the quicker and more efficiently it smelts. a tame that can be used to knock out creatures. maybe a creature that when loaded with tranq darts, can shoot them out of a stinger like area. 

i wanted the ark spider to have this ability but i doubt they will do another tlc. a creature that can grapple, make a zipline and climb on surfaces. a tame that acts as a fab, give it gasoline and it will allow fabrication it its inventory. possibly an end teir tame. a tame that can be used as a tek replicator. one thing i would die to see come to gen is since they have added a sea creature u can build on, they should add a land and air varient. this could lead to giant battles between mobile bases. people may not be familiar but if u have watch legend of korra, basicly the lion turtles.

Maybe?

Archived