Are you sure you want to eat this?

Rio4201

Suggestion

There's nothing that irritates me more than when you just up and eat an egg in your inventory due to lag, especially a 505 giga egg or a set of Boss Theri eggs, when there's nothing you can do but listen to the sound of your hard work being consumed while the servers struggle to maintain any functionality at all.  Adding a prompt to confirm eating fertilized eggs would sure be nice, I'm tired of wasting my time.

1 reply to this server topic

1 hour ago, Rio4201 said:

There's nothing that irritates me more than when you just up and eat an egg in your inventory due to lag, especially a 505 giga egg or a set of Boss Theri eggs, when there's nothing you can do but listen to the sound of your hard work being consumed while the servers struggle to maintain any functionality at all.  Adding a prompt to confirm eating fertilized eggs would sure be nice, I'm tired of wasting my time.

Yes, you should have an option in your client settings for confirmation of non-food consumables like fert eggs, poop, poly, etc. Or just not able to directly eat raw dinosaur eggs, you'd have to cook them first. 

Archived