The Genesis Super Creature

ForzaProiettile

With the new Genesis DLC coming out soon, speculation is rife as to what the new uber dino will look like when its introduced. Previously we had the Giga, then the Titanosaur, then the Titan. To keep with the standard ARK formula of bigger is better the devs will obviously to up the ante with this one. The Titan was big but this thing will need to eclipse it to keep that wow factor going.

Anyone want to speculate on its stats? I reckon it will be double the size of the Titan and they'll round up the health to a flat million. Damage wise this thing had better one hit Tek structures or I won't be happy. Also it should move fairly fast and be able to be built on.

I'd be tempted to say each unique biome in Genesis will have some new and possibly OP creatures.

However, based on the Genesis livestream and the trailer, I would say the lava dragon could potentially be a gamebreaking creature, depending on its hibox size, drag weight, etc.
It was stated it would become more and more powerful as the temperature rises up.

With that being said, imagine the following if :
- It could swim in lava.
- Survive on the surface of aberration during daylight time.
- Fit inside the tek cave.
- Fit inside the dragon arena.

If the temp => strength mechanics does make it to the actual game. You could also drop a few oil jars, light them on fire and park the thing on top of it, thus boosting it to tank turrets for example.

1 hour ago, RipRavage said:

I’m just waiting for the instant nerf to the turtle platform base creature after the first patch.  It will come in super OP and then get knocked down to useless status.

I think they'll be ahead of it this time.  I'd say the Turtle will come in somewhere between Quetzal (40 structures) and Bronto (63 structures).  So it'll be decent as long as you build very lightly.  And of course, standard PvP platform rules, no turrets, forcefields, indy forges, etc.

On ‎9‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 2:40 AM, RipRavage said:

I’m just waiting for the instant nerf to the turtle platform base creature after the first patch.  It will come in super OP and then get knocked down to useless status.

I'm waiting for the trailer that will be show fancy little bases and the new super dino destroying some base in a few seconds and then Wildcard's "shock" when its released and people complain its not balanced.....?

Oh and the ultra graphics, a setting that no PVP player actually uses...

Archived