Assign tames to individual troughs

margifish

Suggestion

Assign tames to individual troughs

Not sure if this has been suggested (a quick search didn't pull up a matching topic) or not, but I would really love it if we had an option to assign tames to a particular trough, as a wheel menu option. It would be especially useful if, say, you were raising babies and you could assign the babies to whatever troughs you were feeding them out of once they hit juvenile so only they could eat from that trough. Especially raising fish-eaters when any other meat eating tame you have within a mile will gobble the fish meat like candy. I know some people will say "well just keep the fish in the baby's inventory or move every tame but the babies you're raising out of range of the trough and you won't have to worry about them stealing the food out of their trough" (and it would help if they implemented another suggestion I saw to show the range of the troughs so you'd know without a doubt what tames were in eating range of said trough) but it would also save a lot of time and trouble if you could just assign 'X tames' to 'Y trough(s)' and just know that only the tames you'd assigned to said trough would be able to eat the food in it.

0 replies to this server topic

There have been no replies to this suggestion yet

Archived