Manas on the Island

DrSmith

5 hours ago, DrSmith said:

Manas on the Island

How should I deal with manas on the Island w/o transfers to other maps?
I meet 380+ lvl manas on every Smal Tribes server I visited. They kill me in one hit.

P.S. Some people say that I should trade in order to get the good creatures, but I can't get access to the Trade forum. 

The most effective tool is plant y but if you don't want to transfer, then giant bear traps should work but those you need to set up beforehand and bait the Mana to them. 

Once it's trapped, compound bow, shotgun, or a pocket Giga should take it down fairly fast. Most people pump primarily stamina on them so while the hp is decent, it's not overbearing.

Seriously though, jump to Rag (free map) and get some plant y seeds and carry plant y traps with you.

9 hours ago, DrSmith said:

Manas on the Island

How should I deal with manas on the Island w/o transfers to other maps?
I meet 380+ lvl manas on every Smal Tribes server I visited. They kill me in one hit.

P.S. Some people say that I should trade in order to get the good creatures, but I can't get access to the Trade forum. 

you need to be in the right discords for trading, there is no pc pvp trading on this ark trading forum. even the pve trading has largely moved away as well, its almost dead compared to 1 year ago.

pvp trading has also moved onto paypal which our tribe doesnt do,its against coc and you may find a few guys on discord that dont do paypal as well, in game items is which you should stick to.

3 hours ago, Demerus said:

trading here has died down significantly due to the 10 message inbox limit. (baby notifications also count toward this limit)

It requires constant maintenance and is simply a PITA.

lots of places to trade, here, discord, facebook. Just use caution on PVP as there are way more scammers compared to PVE.  

Oohh i was wondering what was going on with the inbox. It hasent always been like this, right? I remember being able to have more PMs?

• Volunteer Moderator
On 9/13/2019 at 12:38 PM, d1nk said:

Oohh i was wondering what was going on with the inbox. It hasent always been like this, right? I remember being able to have more PMs?

Was changed in December last year:

I believe it was done to reduce the database size and potentially optimize the overall performance of the forums.

Just now, DrSmith said:

How exactly should I use it?

You can place it just about anywhere so when you see a Mana coming after you put a bunch of it in an area and lure the mana to that area.

If they try to hit the ground slam or walk/run over it the mana will get stuck.

Kill the rider first then kill the mana. Shotguns and Comp Bows will be your friend for this.

Once you get a cryo and good Giga, just toss out the Giga after the Mana gets trapped and eat it instead.

Archived