• The Center
    • Ragnarok
    • Scorched Earth
    • Aberration
    • Extinction
    • valguero

hehe ;) no worries

without valguero on there i chose:

• island for solo as its the most relaxed map out of all of them and herbivore island is a nice place to setup a 'trouble free' base.
  • Scorched earth for PvP as its weather adds more of a challenge to the pvp aspect and plenty of nice little tuck away spots to hide bases, and plenty of large dino's to tame for pvp fights.
  • Ragnarok for PvE, as it has Fire, poison, and Ice wyverns, Giga's, and plenty of nice places to build bases.

Valguero is still my #1 choice though for Solo/PvE play currently, but who knows what will happen once Chapter 1 of Genesis his us :D

Solo, I say the Center. Still one of the best hideaway spots maps. 

PvP, Ab. No flyers really upped the Ante. A lot more actual PvP

PvE. Ragnarok is still the best map to me. Big so lots of room. 135+ spawns 7x as likely as canon maps. No Leeds so boat builds can be awesome. Easy enough boss fight to get into tek tier quick, aka tek gen and troughs fast to mass breed dino's. A real good balance of resources. Perfect map for PvE.

2 hours ago, DomiDarko said:

Uhm... There are Leedsichthys! After my 4-months-break I went back to single player and the first thing I found close to the beach was an Alpha Leedsichthys. Are you sure you didn't disable their spawns? ? 

I've been playing on Rag the most. Official, Unofficial, and Single Player (console so no option to disable on single player). No Leeds for a long time. 

I build all my boats on Rag for that reason. Then just putter around without a care in the world. ??

• 3 weeks later...

Archived