Suggestion

Spino buff

The spino has always struggle in the pvp meta even on aberration, so I think what could help the spino is give a little hp buff because they are squish for a big target, be able to cut grapple hooks because they are huge targets which means they can be weight down then not move at all, and maybe a armor  penetration on bipedal stance to give a bit more damage as meglos and gigs do a lot more damage 

1 reply to this server topic

7 hours ago, Lstam7 said:

Spino buff

The spino has always struggle in the pvp meta even on aberration, so I think what could help the spino is give a little hp buff because they are squish for a big target, be able to cut grapple hooks because they are huge targets which means they can be weight down then not move at all, and maybe a armor  penetration on bipedal stance to give a bit more damage as meglos and gigs do a lot more damage 

Hp buff I agree.

Not sure about armor penetration but maybe a further increase to the damage from  the bipedal stance.

Edited by yekrucifixion187