pve Everyday PVE that lets you have a life away from Ark

diecidedad72

Everyday PVE that lets you have a life away from Ark

I have recently taken over the ownership of a small friendly adult PVE cluster, currently running Rag as a permanent map,and Val on a rotating map server. Although I may be changing this soon by making it a second permanent map. Upon release of Genesis, I will be considering adding a 3rd server, so long as there is enough interest. These are unofficial PC servers, so reliability is good.

The general settings are as follows.

Gametype: PVE

Difficulty: 1.0 (lvl 150 wild creature spawns)

Taming: 6

Dino Food consumption: 0.5

XP: 1.5

Mating interval: 0.5

Egg hatch speed: 6.0

Baby mature speed: 6.0

Baby food consumption: 0.5

These settings make having a normal life easier as well as making Dino care easier. Some settings do fluctuate as I try and mirror official events (I do sometimes forget to change them back though!)

Donating to the servers run time reaps rewards as well, depending on how big a donation. The bigger the donation, the bigger the rewards. These range from a simple Dino recolour, some Tek dedicated storage boxes or something else if you ask me very nicely.

I am also currently adjusting loot drop qualities as well, this is an ongoing experiment to help making drop runs a more rewarding challenge. There are also hidden bonus boxes, these are ones I have hidden around the maps with some helpful gifts.

There is a Discord channel for the cluster, this assists with looking for help,advice,trading and creating tribes.

If this sounds like your thing, let me know.

Diecidedad.

• 1 month later...

Archived