Question about mutation stacking

Giorolling

Question about mutation stacking

alright so im breeding a giga line. iv been breeding with 0/0 females and just replacing the male every time i get a new damage mutation. im at the point where its stacked to 20/20 on the right side and 0/0 on the left side and i assume that's because of the females or something so how do i progress further?

Just keep breeding. 

As long as one side has 19/20 you can continue to breed so what you are doing will work. 

Just your mutation chances are now cut in half since it can only apply the mutation algorithm to one side. 

Double your 0/0 females and you'll get that mute about as often as you have been.

Yes.

So if your male has 20 mutations and your female has 0, when the baby pops out (with no additional mutes) the lineage will read;

Pat 20/20 Mat 0/20

If you keep breeding you'll eventually get another mutation. That babies lineage will read;

Pat 20/20 Mat 1/20

Now lets say that baby is a male and becomes your new stud. He breeds with the 0/0 females. That offsprings lineage line will now read;

Pat 21/20 Mat 0/20

So you can keep stacking mutations for quite awhile. So mutations can still occur from the mothers side. 

Archived