Cryopod and Dino Transfer Times should be the Same Between Servers

KRONOSDOUBLE

Suggestion

Cryopod and Dino Transfer Times should be the Same Between Servers

When transferring dinos between servers through an ob or a supply crate, there is a believe a 12-24 hour timer before you can re-transfer those same dinos off to another server through another ob or supply crate. The creation of cryopods has essentially created a giant loophole that allows people to transfer countless dinos between servers without needed to wait that amount of time. Now don't get me wrong, I enjoy PvP, but cryopods provide an unfair advantage to the trolls who come on server, can un-cryo gigas, reapers, manas, snow owls, rexes, etc., completely destroy your base and slaughter your tames, Re-cryo all those dinos, and then switch servers without waiting that 12-24 hour period where they themselves are fair game to anyone on server. This creates an extremely unbalanced PvP environment that seems to only favor those that wish to come and kill without putting themselves at risk, especially since many trolls like to offline-raid people like cowards because they are trash at PvP themselves. 

My solution is a simple one: make it to where cryopods have to wait the same 12-24 hour period to be transferred off a server as a normal dino would. This would fix what seems like an obvious exploit in the game that is creating a massive imbalance the way server raids occur. 

Feel free to hate my post or love it, I'm right either way 

1 reply to this server topic

Archived