New tribe looking for recruits on Xbox PVP Rag Server

KRONOSDOUBLE

Howdy fellow Ark-ers. Do you enjoy playing Ark but don't have enough time to play constantly? Do you have a full-time job and other real-life responsibilities like having family obligations that take up a good portion of your time? Sounds perfect to me! This tribe is meant for people who absolutely love playing this game, but simply don't have enough time to sit down for +4 hours and grind away (it would be cool if you did haha). If you want to be a part of a tribe that is chill and relaxed, but still wants to advance forward in the game on an XBOX PVP RAG SERVER, this is the tribe for you. This tribe is just getting started, so things may be a little rough at first because I want to start fresh on a new server with whoever joins me. I would prefer those who join to be +18 and have enough basic knowledge of the game, to the point where they can solo play and be perfectly fine on their own to progress up to metal structures with turrets. I do use Discord and my Discord username is "KRONOSDOUBLE" and my tag is #2852. Feel free to reach out to me to get a better idea of what I want this tribe to be, but I'm sure I summed it up pretty good here. Hope you all who are busy with real life can come join up.

On 9/12/2019 at 12:42 PM, KRONOSDOUBLE said:

Howdy fellow Ark-ers. Do you enjoy playing Ark but don't have enough time to play constantly? Do you have a full-time job and other real-life responsibilities like having family obligations that take up a good portion of your time? Sounds perfect to me! This tribe is meant for people who absolutely love playing this game, but simply don't have enough time to sit down for +4 hours and grind away (it would be cool if you did haha). If you want to be a part of a tribe that is chill and relaxed, but still wants to advance forward in the game on an XBOX PVP RAG SERVER, this is the tribe for you. This tribe is just getting started, so things may be a little rough at first because I want to start fresh on a new server with whoever joins me. I would prefer those who join to be +18 and have enough basic knowledge of the game, to the point where they can solo play and be perfectly fine on their own to progress up to metal structures with turrets. I do use Discord and my Discord username is "KRONOSDOUBLE" and my tag is #2852. Feel free to reach out to me to get a better idea of what I want this tribe to be, but I'm sure I summed it up pretty good here. Hope you all who are busy with real life can come join up.

Hey man! I use to play and have around 1400 hours logged from 2017 or so. Just downloading it now to get back on after a long break (was on PC prior) Feel free to dm me. 

Archived