mount harvesting element veins

Kodking194

Suggestion

so i do element veins alot, like once per day. i love doing them, they are fun and challenging. one thing i think should be changed to make them better is allowing certain creatures to harvest from them this list would include: enforcers, anky, doedic, theri and moschops. i makes it faster and easier. i find when i am harvesting veins, normal corrupt creatures aggro on the veins and brake them, i have lost at the least 5 high tier veins to corrupt creatures that aggro for no reason. also it would make them more rewarding. once i get into tek tier element is a must, my gachas cant make enough of it, harvesting from the city is way too slow which leaves only veins, but even they dont give me enough, and the fact that it takes up to an hour for another vein to spawn and it is not guaranteed to be a high tier vein.    

4 replies to this server topic

1 hour ago, Kodking194 said:

i know about the mantis way, i was also partially aware of the early mount harvesting allowance and how it was disabled. i just think it should be reinstated, also thx for the tip. at one point i just started spawning in extra element after doing a vein cause it was not enough

Yea Mantis is crazy good. 

2x weekend with a 230 dmg pick and a 350 melee Mantis we'd get 500+ element from a 50k vein. 

31 minutes ago, Kodking194 said:

so i do element veins alot, like once per day. i love doing them, they are fun and challenging. one thing i think should be changed to make them better is allowing certain creatures to harvest from them this list would include: enforcers, anky, doedic, theri and moschops. i makes it faster and easier. i find when i am harvesting veins, normal corrupt creatures aggro on the veins and brake them, i have lost at the least 5 high tier veins to corrupt creatures that aggro for no reason. also it would make them more rewarding. once i get into tek tier element is a must, my gachas cant make enough of it, harvesting from the city is way too slow which leaves only veins, but even they dont give me enough, and the fact that it takes up to an hour for another vein to spawn and it is not guaranteed to be a high tier vein.    

They USED to have mount-harvesting enabled on Element Veins.  I believe the Anky was the go-to, since metal-harvesting techniques have been found to be the most effective (pick VS hatchet and whatnot!).  They disabled it on purpose, and you can only harvest with hand-tools.

The best thing is really a Mantis, Kod.  Go high melee, get a good set of metal picks in its hands, and just swing away.  Its kinda the only option, as far as I know!

Archived