Genesis season pass is not a rip off

TimeBomb2003

Simply for the pleasure of watching the pvp folks whine and cry when they open up transfers and the meta changes to the new OP dino that is introduced. Then watch the pve folks whine and cry when the nerfs come in following the pvp crying. Support the development just for the entertainment of watching all that unfold! 

3 hours ago, TimeBomb2003 said:

wow, there's not nearly as many haters I thought there would be

You're gonna have to specify a timeframe and platform for judgement.

At launch, I'd say it will be a total ripoff for anyone that plays the official game mode primitive plus.
At day one every primitive plus server will have their drops screwed up, won't have any genesis engrams, and will likely lose all P+ structures. It will probably take a minimum of 3 weeks to fix half the P+ problems and then at LEAST another 2 months to fix the other half.

I hesitate to say this fully meets your challenge because the above problems will happen on all maps regardless of if someone bought genesis or not. BUT for any P+ players planing to buy this for some day one fun.... RIPOFF! :P

1 hour ago, Whipples said:

You're gonna have to specify a timeframe and platform for judgement.

At launch, I'd say it will be a total ripoff for anyone that plays the official game mode primitive plus.
At day one every primitive plus server will have their drops screwed up, won't have any genesis engrams, and will likely lose all P+ structures. It will probably take a minimum of 3 weeks to fix half the P+ problems and then at LEAST another 2 months to fix the other half.

I hesitate to say this fully meets your challenge because the above problems will happen on all maps regardless of if someone bought genesis or not. BUT for any P+ players planing to buy this for some day one fun.... RIPOFF! :P

I was mainly talking about the people who thought that the first season pass said: all future dlc

Archived