TimeBomb2003

Genesis season pass is not a rip off

It will have new fluffy and cute but useless creatures. Don't forget all the new skins and there will be of course the new biggest OP unbalanced dino. You thought Titans were big wait till you see what Gensis has in store. 2x the size, 2x the health but don't worry it will be balanced.

Edited by ForzaProiettile
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, TimeBomb2003 said:

wow, there's not nearly as many haters I thought there would be

This isnt the cesspool that is called Reddit.

The DLC will be fine. As every single one has been. You must think you're some edgelord hey? At least have some creativity if you plan to be 'super leet meme troll'

• Haha 2

Simply for the pleasure of watching the pvp folks whine and cry when they open up transfers and the meta changes to the new OP dino that is introduced. Then watch the pve folks whine and cry when the nerfs come in following the pvp crying. Support the development just for the entertainment of watching all that unfold! 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TimeBomb2003 said:

wow, there's not nearly as many haters I thought there would be

You're gonna have to specify a timeframe and platform for judgement.

At launch, I'd say it will be a total ripoff for anyone that plays the official game mode primitive plus.
At day one every primitive plus server will have their drops screwed up, won't have any genesis engrams, and will likely lose all P+ structures. It will probably take a minimum of 3 weeks to fix half the P+ problems and then at LEAST another 2 months to fix the other half.

I hesitate to say this fully meets your challenge because the above problems will happen on all maps regardless of if someone bought genesis or not. BUT for any P+ players planing to buy this for some day one fun.... RIPOFF! :P

Edited by Whipples

1 hour ago, Whipples said:

You're gonna have to specify a timeframe and platform for judgement.

At launch, I'd say it will be a total ripoff for anyone that plays the official game mode primitive plus.
At day one every primitive plus server will have their drops screwed up, won't have any genesis engrams, and will likely lose all P+ structures. It will probably take a minimum of 3 weeks to fix half the P+ problems and then at LEAST another 2 months to fix the other half.

I hesitate to say this fully meets your challenge because the above problems will happen on all maps regardless of if someone bought genesis or not. BUT for any P+ players planing to buy this for some day one fun.... RIPOFF! :P

I was mainly talking about the people who thought that the first season pass said: all future dlc

• Like 1

19 hours ago, TimeBomb2003 said:

I was mainly talking about the people who thought that the first season pass said: all future dlc

Those people are stupid then. It clearly stated its a SEASON pass. Didnt know many seasons that extend over multiple years and content releases