support Support Response

kain343

Last update seems to have caught a few people unaware that Tuesday became the update day.

..due to earlier in the year they were updating on random days and times and they ended up blanking hundreds of characters.  They suspended decay timers for over a month because of it.  

They probably won’t do that again since this time it was the users who failed to notice a schedule that’s been running for months now.

Sometimes char will disappear for a bit.  DO NOT make a new char on that server.  Shutdown and restart.  Log in to the place you were transferring from then, if you don't find your char, log into the place you were transferring too.
Sometimes it takes awhile.
BUT do not make a new chard on a server that may contain your old char.

I have little faith in support from them. I had an issue with my tribe ownership and long story short my tribe ended up having literally no members in the tribe on a pvp server, so all the stuff that was mine was just sitting around out in the open waiting. Stone decays after 12 days and metal after 15, whereas dinos decay after I believe 8 days. 

I put in a request and was told to make an appointment with @GMDaze, but the only available time for the appointment was over 30 days out, so all my stuff would have been decayed by that time. I made multiple attempts to contact and inform him of my situation, but all I ever got was an automated response, or at most a copy/pasted one from a script. The appointment date I had set for was for yesterday, all my stuff was already gone and dead by then. A+ rating in my opinion (sarcasm)

47 minutes ago, KRONOSDOUBLE said:

I have little faith in support from them. I had an issue with my tribe ownership and long story short my tribe ended up having literally no members in the tribe on a pvp server, so all the stuff that was mine was just sitting around out in the open waiting. Stone decays after 12 days and metal after 15, whereas dinos decay after I believe 8 days. 

I put in a request and was told to make an appointment with @GMDaze, but the only available time for the appointment was over 30 days out, so all my stuff would have been decayed by that time. I made multiple attempts to contact and inform him of my situation, but all I ever got was an automated response, or at most a copy/pasted one from a script. The appointment date I had set for was for yesterday, all my stuff was already gone and dead by then. A+ rating in my opinion (sarcasm)

Good to know, they dont respect our time. I spend so much hours in this game and its hard for them to come for 10min, I dont think its longer to give back lvl and tribe owner.

16 hours ago, kain343 said:

I have friend in tribe bus she isnt owner so no chance to add me... Thats why i need response from support.

Familiarize yourself w/ the tools available. You can set up tribe members w/ the ability to invite a limited number of people w/out making them an admin.  To survive, we must prepare and use the tools they give us.  sadly we have to also prepare for the inevitable screwups like this...  It's just the way it was made, the loophole is so big that characters will always be lost until they change something.  Or mitigate it somehow by letting us bank a character or something so that if it gets lost we can retrieve a stored copy of it.

Archived